10: I Love You Too

[D R I S H T I]

I couldn't believe I just said that to him yesterday. For a moment I saw him breath deeply as I said that but he didn't reply to it. He just hummed in response and asked me to get inside the car.

As we drove home the only thing heard were the sounds from outside.

What started as a marriage in which I didn't know him was now the truth of my life. The man once a total stranger to me was now the man I loved the most in my life.

The way he took care of me, made me feel loved every single day and listened patiently to me everytime I talked- everything about him made me love him more and more.

Drying ny hair with a towel I waited for him to come home from the market after buying necessary items for making bakery items.

We loved baking things together.

I smiled as I wore his black shirt and opened two of the upper buttons and sprayed his favourite perfume all over.

Drishti:- Mrs. Shergill ye kya kar rahi ho.

Getting up from the chair I walked towards the bed and took a cushion in my hands. Holding it in front of my face I pointed a finger at it.

Drishti:- aise nahi krta. Chodo, mein batata hun. (Pause) kya? Tum kar logi? Are jab mein hun to kya zarurat? (Pause) hooooo! Nahi nahi kujhe malum hai tum kr skti ho. Mein to ye keh raha hun ye mujhe krne do mujhe acha lgta hai tumhare lea sab krna. Please na (pause before bursting out) koi no Mr. Shergill nahi. Mein karunga matlab karunga.

I smiled and pulled it to my chest. Rotating on my body axis I fell on the bed and hugged the pillow close.

Drishti:- par kya tum mere lea ye hamesha karoge? Jaise ab krte ho.

I frowned remembering Anurag's words but rolled over and snuggled into the pillow blushing when I remembered the one who I was thinking such things about.

Drishti:- oh fo Drishti, tu bhi na. Tujhe Mr. Shergill ki bato pe vishwas hai ya us cheater Anurag ki. Befkoof ladki.

I laid on my stomach and remembered every single moment that showed his love for me. This man was amazing and the more I got to know him, the more I feel in love with him.

Anurag wasn't even a good decision in my life while marrying Rakshit was the best one I took.

[ R A K S H I T ]

Leaning on the bedroom I smiled seeing her laying on the bed in my shirt and talking to the pillow. Words felt insufficient to express the degree of peace and joy I felt when I heard her talking about me.

She loved me back.

Yestarday I couldn't tell her because I got nervous all of a sudden but today I would.

Drishti:- par tum ghar hi nahi aa rahe. Kaha chale gae. Mujhe tumse boht sari batein krni hain.

Holding the pillow in the air she talked to it as it was me while laying on the bed.

Drishti:- jldi aao na Rakshit. Tumhe to bazar le kar hi baith gaya. Jldi ao please.

Her legs moved to her chest as she threw the pillow to her face before holding it tightly there.

Drishti:- oh my god. I love you, I love you, I love you

Tears started flowing down my eyes as the words continously left her mouth. My legs trembled in excitement and I wondered if I was over reacting to the happiness. But for a person living alone it was too much.

My love was successful in making an impact on her.

Drishti:- ab jldi aa jao na. Please

I smiled and knocked at door to catch her attention. Hearing the sound she out her feet down before turning on her stomach and seeing me.

Drishti:- Rakshit!

She yelled in joy and ran from the bed straight into my arms which were open to embrace her and the warmth she brought.

My heart dwelled in peace as she jumped on me and I twirled her around entering the room. My arms felt like their master was home and tightened around her waist like locking the door to avoid her getting out of the home.

She was just like a drug. Even if I tried to decrease my addiction to her, it never worked.

Drishti:- tum aa gae

She smiled before kissing my cheek harshly which made me laugh. I kept her down and pulled her a little closer to me. Her hands rested on my chest and her smile was maintained as energetic as ever.

Rakshit:- ana hi tha. Nahi to abhi abhi jo suna vo kaise sunta.

Hitting her nose playfully with mine I watched her face adapt the shade of the brightest blush it could. She bowed her head down and hugged me immediately to avoid an eye contact.

Drishti:- tumne sun lia.

Rakshit:- han. Sun lia. Tum akele mein ye sab krti ho mujhe pata nahi tha

I smiled.

Drishti:- to? Ab tumnse puchke karu?

Rakshit:- nahi nahi mera vo matlab nahi tha.

She looked at me innocently before glaring all of a sudden and holding my collar in her delicate hands. Delicate not a way that she wasn't strong enough to tackle any bad person but in a way that they were so precious to me like she was so I didn't want any harm to them.

Drishti:- tum meri bat suno. Zyada mat muskurao. Ab jo sach hai vo bol dia. Aisa bhi to nahi ki meine pehle tumhe nahi bola.

Rakshit:- bola to hai vaise. Par mujhe vishwas nahi ho raha.

Drishti:- ho! Ye kya bat hui. Tum sochte raho jo sochna hai aur mein tumse pyar krti rahungi. Ab straight forward keh dia to kuch nahi. Krti hun to krti hun. Mein kyu tumhe na batau?

She stood on her toes in an attempt to match our heights and held my face in her hands. Each line she said was already making me feel weak in the knees and now her actions were interfering with my breathing rate acting as a catalyst to slow it down.

Drishti:- I. Love You.

She stressed on the word I while nodding her head and saying love you in the end.

Drishti:- samajh gae? Tumpe mera copyright, sirf mera aur kisi aur ka nahi

Our eyes met like secret lovers stealing glimpses of each other and being caught by each other at the exact moment. A smile appeared on lips as she kissed my nose and giggled while throwing her head back and telling me how shy I acted at that moment.

You were the only one who had a right on me Drishti, the only one.

Suddenly she stopped laughing and looked at me tilting her head at a slight angle. Bringing her face closer to mine in baby steps she placed her lips on mine and shrunk into me as I held her face tightly in a fixed position.

She loved me too.

Rakshit:- Drishti

I whispered in between the kiss.

Drishti:- hm?

Breaking it I looked at her and cupped her smiling face in my right hand. Her innocent eyes throwing the ropes of love towards me held a different serenity them as I looked and drowned into the ocean of love pulled by their ropes.

Rakshit:- I love you too.

For the next Chapter- prepare your comfort levels

No need of saying this because *nobody is that innocent*