2: Drishti Shergill

I pulled over in front of the five star complex where I had been living lavishly in penthouse. Getting out of the car I walked towards her door and helped her get outside. That was the first time she saw my face but even when she saw it she had no expressions.

Well she wanted the marriage, not me. Maybe that was the reason.

Rakshit:- chalo

She nodded her head and held her lehngha in her left hand while the other was still in my hand from the moment I have get out of the car. We walked into the building and made our way towards the lift lobby where we took the lift to my floor,

Now ours

My house will be home today. Our home.

Speak a word a single word the entire time maybe because she was till trying to come out of the grief of her fiancee running away from the marriage. So she was not at falt.

In fact she was heartbroken so maybe expecting some sudden happiness from her side was so soon. I was just a stranger for her, a stranger that she had never come across according to her to whom she had to marry because of the situation.

But it was the happiest day of my life. So what if she didn't know me, I knew her. I had love her for so two years now and even faced the fear of losing her to someone else forever. I had lost her but she came back to me, like a blessing.

I know it will take some time for her to come out of th sorrow but in this situation I will be standing with her the entire time and soon she will be happy with me.

We will be happy together.

At this moment only I was the one who was happy and I didn't want that. I wanted both of us to be happy, together. Moreover if she was sad there was no way I was going to be happy seeing her in such a condition even if fate was favouring me by bringing her into life. My happiness was bound to her happiness, if she smiled, I will smile, if she laughed, I will laugh.

The lift stopped once we reached the 4 floor. I looked at her and signaled her to come with me. She nodded her head and followed me into our home. Taking a few minutes to look around and examine the house, she held my arm in her hands and placed her head on my shoulder.

Drishti:- ye hai tumhara ghar?

These were the first words she ever said to me and I was beyond elated that she talked to me.

Rakshit:- yup. Kyu? Acha nahi laga.

She looked around for a few seconds and shrugged her shoulders.

Drishti:- feka feka sa hai. Koi decoration nai koi kuch nahi. Bht zyada plain hai.

I smiled at the complaint which soon faded once she asked me the next question.

Drishti:- tumhare ghar vale kaha hai?

The answer to the question didn't bother me as much the fear of her upcoming reaction bothered me. If I told her I was alone, she would regret marrying me, maybe she would leave me. Her life was spent surrounded by people, her brothers and their wives, friends- her house was a busy place and mine yelled loneliness.

Drishti:- kya unhe pata hai hamari shadi ke bare mein? Kya vo gussa ho gae? Islea nahi ae.

Her innocent eyes looked at me for answers stressing me up. She was my wife, she deserved to know the truth and even if I lied, someday she would know so there was no point in making an excuse.

Rakshit:- nahi hain.

Drishti:- nahi hain? Kaha gae vo.

Rakshit:- pehle jake change kar lo phir bat krte hain.

Nodding her head she followed me into my bedroom and went straight to the washroom clutching her lehngha in both her hands. At the washroom door she stopped to look at me and called me sweetly by her hand gesture.

Trying not to act like a psycho love, I walked casually towards her and asked her what it was.

Drishti:- mere kapro vala bag to mein lana bhul gai.

So damn adorbale, right?

Rakshit:- koi bat nahi. Tum meri shirt aur pjama pehn lo.

Drishti:- par vo to bade honge na?

Rakshit:- tumhare pas better idea hai

Looking at the floor she asked me to bring her clothes so I went inside the closet area and picked a black shirt with deep blue trousers. As I handed her the clothes and informed her where the toiletries were, I went outside to prepare some food for her.

As per the information I managed to collect over the times, she loved spicy things. Other things that she loved could not prepared right now so I picked a packet of chings maggie noddles- those spicy ones, and made an entire pack of four.

She alone would eat two and I would eat one. Call it psychotic behavior but I couldn't let a single block of that dry maggie inside.

We need ice cream too. Chocolate flavor with sweets on top of it.

Pulling out the brownie chocolate tub from the freezer, I put it into a small bowl and added some kit kats to it.

Sometimes love makes you prepared, right?

Ever since I fell in love with her, I replaced all my food with her favorites, all my things to the ones she liked. No because I chose to put myself below but because I didn't really have a favorite.

Now we're ready.

Adding a small artificial flower in a glass cup, I arranged the items neatly on the tray and took them to the room where My Mrs. Shergill must be waiting for me.

As I pushed the door open, I saw her sitting in front of the mirror and drying her hair with a towel. As soon as she saw me she kept the towel aside and rose from her seat. From her way of looking at me, I knew she was trying to see what I had brought.

Drishti:- vo tumhare hath mein kya hai?

Rakshit:- khana hai.

Drishti:- oh, mujhe to badi bhukh lagi hai.

She smiled brightly and ran to me to hold the tray.

Drishti:- ooo! Meri favorite.

I know but I couldn't tell you how.

Drishti:- chalo khate hain.

She walked towards the bed with the tray in her hands. Placing the tray on the bed, she looked at the dressing table and went towards it.

I didn't know what she was trying to do when I noticed her picking the nuptial chain and looking at me.

Drishti:- isse band do zara.

Nodding my head positively I went near her and took the pious chain from her hands. She turned around and slid her hairs aside as I tied it around her neck. The feeling at this moment was something I had been longing to experience.

Those wet hair lock, the oversized night dress, the bright red chura- everything just added to the angelic beauty she held.

Drishti:- mera sindoor bhi ghar reh gya

She frowned.

I smiled at her and held her hands in mine. Bringing them closer to my lips and kissimg her knuckles I looked into her eyes.

Rakshit:- koi bat nahi. Mein kal subh tumhare uthne se pehle la dunga.

Drishti:- pakka?

Rakshit:- pakka