Men in black Namjin.

Cute Vhope

And finally me

And finally me... don't judge if I look bad. I did say I lost my suit right?

I was biting my lip nervously in front of the crowd. Damn why am I so nervous now. I knew what I was doing when I proposed. If I didn't want this marriage I was gonna run away and go do drugs in the States. But I want it...so I have to keep my cool. Soon the noise subsided and Euphoria instrumental version started playing.

I looked by the door and Jimin was standing there looking like an angel in white. His father stood next to him, he's walking him down the aisle. I smiled a bit as Jimin and his dad made their way to me.

"Jeon, I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it." Mr Park said. I gulped and nodded quickly. I didn't need to ask why he's telling me this. It's reason enough for me to never hurt Jimin.

Mr Park went to sit and Jimin and I stood looking at each other.

"You look handsome. No one will know that you lost your original suit" Jimin whispered to me with a smile.

"And you look like an Angel baby" I said to him.

(There's our angel Jimin)

"Well you know I glow in the dark" Jimin said with sass written all over his face.

"Lord what am I getting my self into" I said rolling my eyes making him laugh a bit.

"Today we are gathered here to witness the union of Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook." The pastor then started....

"I believe you two have prepared your own vows" The pastor said looking at us.

(OKAY GUYS I'VE GOT FLUE AND IM REALLY LAZY TO WRITE...SO I WON'T WRITE THE VOWS I'M SORRY...BUT COME ON LET'S PRETEND THEY SAID SOME SWEET AMD TEAR DROPPING THINGS TO ONE ANOTHER...LET ME GET AWAY WITH THAT PLEASE)

"That was amazing. Now...the rings please" the Pastor said. Jared stood up carrying Areum-Byeol who was carrying a box of rings in his small hands.

"Hey baby, hey my cute munchkin" Jimin said playing with our baby and I just looked at both of them smiling.

"Jimin focus on getting married first, the baby isn't gonna run away. He can't even walk" the pastor said making the crowd laugh at his words. We now had the rings in our hands ready to put them on each other's fingers.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Park Jimin to be your lawfully wedded Husband?" The pastor asked.

"Yes I do" I said sliding the finger on Jimins's finger while he had tears in his eyes. He was happy though.

"Do you Park Jimin take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded Husband?" The pastor asked Jimin.

"I do" he said sliding the ring in my finger.

"I now pronounce you as life partners. You may kiss the groom" The pastor said. Without wasting anytime I pulled Jimin in by his snatched waist and I kissed the living daylights out of him. I've been missing these lips since yesterday so forgive my unruly behavior Infront of the pastor.

"JUNGKOOK YOU CAN PULL OUT NOW!" Hobi shouted from the crowd making people laugh. Jimin shyly backed away.

" One minute please people. Can I was the grass and the Salt please?" The pastor requested. Jimin and I looked at each other. Okay now we were both confused and curious about the grass and salt. Tae and Hobi came with a grass matt and salt. They placed the big grass matt in front of us and gave both of us cups full of salt.

"What's going on?" Jimin finally asked the pastor.

"May I ask the newly married couple to pour the salt down on the grass matt, pour it all over" the pastor said.

As confused as Jimin and I were, we started pouring the salt on the matt. It hid really well in the grass and we could spot it anymore.

"Now listen to me kids. The day that you two both decide to separate or divorce. You'll invite every single person on this hall. And we're gonna watch you two picking up the salt you just poured on the matt with your fingers." The pastor said.

Jimin and I both had our eyes wide with shock. Why do we have to go through that if we ever divorce. It's not like we will divorce but that's still too much of a penalty.

"The crowd are my witnesses. We all agree right?" The pastor asked.

"Yes/yeah" the crowd all agreed. Jimin and I just smiled.

"Okay my job here is over now... I've got a funeral to attend"  the pastor whispered to Jimin and I...Goddamn he just got us married, he wasn't supposed to say something that terrible after such a fun moment. Pastors really have it hard. Imagine being in a wedding and funeral on the same day.

Jimin and I walked hand in hand out as our friends were shooting us with confetti guns  and taking numerous pictures of us. We agreed that we'll take wedding pictures then we go back to the reception for our dance. Our friends were coming along with us though.

I'm so glad that everything went According to plan. I'm happy, Our families and friends are happy, but most of all Jiminie is happy. That's who I live to please and make him happy. The love of my life. Jeon Jimin 💜

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's an update for today guys.💜 I hope the chapter wasn't too boring for you.
Borahae 💜

Oh and thanks for the votes....this story is getting a lot more support than I thought it would so thank you very much.❤️❤️