"YOU SLEPT WITH A STRIPPER!!!????" I asked raising my voice leaving everyone in the room shocked. Their eyes were wide open in shock.

"What the fuck?! No!! I lost my wedding suit so I had to find something to wear on the last minute. We're on our way." Jungkook suit. For some reason I breathed in relief. It's good that he didn't cheat last night.

"Oh false alarm relax everyone" I said to my friends and parents.

"Jungkook, get your ass here I don't care if you're wearing rags. We must get married today." I said.

"I'm coming baby. I love you" he said.

"Yeah whatever" I said and dropped the call immediately regretting it. I didn't tell my baby I love him. But whatever I don't care I'm a bit mad at him.

"So? What's keeping them?" Tae asked me. I sighed shaking my head at Jungkook's stupidity.

"Jungkook lost his suit so he had to improvise and find something else to wear." I said feeling defeated.

"Oh Namjoon" Jin Hyung said with a frustrated look.

"Come on hyung, he didn't do a thing." I said in defense.

"HE WAS RESPONSIBILITY FOR JUNGKOOK'S SUIT!!" both Tae and Jin shouted at the same time.

"Oh" that's all I could mutter. Not a shocker.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Wait wait, do I at least look good?." I asked Namjoon.

"I think it looks better than your suit to be honest. Which I lost by mistake by the way." Namjoon said clarifying his mistake. I wasn't mad at all though.

"Thanks hyung. Whew okay... let's go in then" I said.

"Jungkook? You sure you wanna do this? I mean relationship and weddings are a waste of time and money" Yoongi hyung said. Honestly I had no words after that. I just looked at him blankly.

"Okay don't look at me like that. I was just making sure" he said patting my back. We made our way in the beautifully decorated hall. I was going to wait for Jimin near the pastor there. Jin and Tae came in to sit next to the rest of the guys there.

 Jin and Tae came in to sit next to the rest of the guys there

(

That's how Yoongi looked like"