[4]Prime

"Talking"
*in mind talking*

'thoughts'

"Dead bots talking"

"Primus"
(This will be applied to all chapters)
------------------------------------------------------------

Influx pov:

I slowly come out of stasis lock, I almost think that I was in the cube aging. But I could feel the primes spark near where I was, I could tell I was place in their sparking hold and that they where talking to some one.

I online my optics and release a surge of energy that made him relax. I could feel his shock as old and new wounds started heal. I watched as he opened up to where I was and pulled me out onto his hand.

I looked at him and Ratchet as he stared at me with curiosity and bewilderment .

"Hey ummm, what should I call you.... By the way I'm jazz" I thought for a moment then replied as Prime and Ratchet stayed quiet, I guess form shock. *you can call be Influx, and what can I help you with*

"I asked primius if I could return and he told me to ask you, if you don't mind  little influx." *you may come back but I will need to find your body so you won't need to be reborn* I stated as Prime got ready to ask me something.

------------------------------------------------------------
Back in time a bit
------------------------------------------------------------

Prime pov:

One second I'm talking to ratchet in the med bay about the scans he got from the little bot. So far all we know is that they have some connection to the allspark, how or why I do not know.

As we where talking I shock was sent through me. I was being......... healed some how.

I look back up at ratchet and he immediately started to run scans.

"Its impossible, your in perfect health if not better." Ratchet said as thought he just had the air knocked out of him.

I look down at my subspace as I feel the little bot move. I open up my sparkling hold and pick them up and place them in my other hand.

I watch as they look around, they are quite small compared to my servo alone. Ratchet was still trying to process all of it. 

they seemed to be focused on something so I waited a bit then decided it was time to see if we can get some answers.

------------------------------------------------------------

Influx pov: 

"hello I am Optimus Prime, what is your designation if you don't mind me asking." Prime said as he rose his hand to be leveled to his faceplate. 

"my name is Influx, what is it that you wish to know." I said as he looked at me with curiosity and caution.

"I wish to know why you are giving off allspark readings and how did you heal me?"

"to answer both of  your questions, I am the allspark, this is what I truly am. the cube was just there to protect me, for I can not harm a bot or being of any kind. I am meant to create life not take it away. The most I could do is stun them for a bit, but that can only do so much."

he looked at Ratchet then back to me is thought then said "why where there no history of this, did anyone ever know of this before."

"no one has ever known of this, not even the original primes. all that they knew was that the allspark was sentient and alive, and that I or the allspark was to be protected at all cost from corruption and danger that would destroy... well me."

He blinked for a second then spoke, " that's good to know that no others know of this for now, we will need to make something to coverup your signal so you may rome more then in just the med bay, for it only blocks it for now.... Ratchet can you make something for it and get Willjack if needed... but for now is there any more information that we need to know." 

"yes, and think you, I need you to take me to jazz if you can." 'I need to get a guardian or I could create a guardian but newsaprks are not something I want to bring into this war. I could bring another bot back along with jazz but I will need to make them a frame, because I wont be able to repair let along find their old one. I'll have to aske primius what he thinks, and who it should be."

------------------------------------------------------------

[who do you think I should bring back with jazz, I will also try and find a good bot but I open for opinions on who]

[we should revive]-????-