[3]Danger

Influx pov:

I stir from stasis as primius calls to me, "wake up my child you are in danger." Is all I hear as I online fully.

The cube is being destroyed, I am blinded by a bright light as the cube around me is destroyed, as its last hope to keep me safe it sends out a burst of energy at whatever is trying to harm me. I fall to the ground, I have never been out of the cube. I look up once my optics adjust to see Megatron looking in at me as he falls over dead. he has now joined the well of the allspark where he will meet his fate.

I'm soon rendered unconscious from a sensory overload, not being able to process the information sent in. soon my world goes black as i go in to stasis lock.

------------------------------------------------------------

third pov:

as the allspark is destroyed, bright light comes from it, soon in the place where the cube once was, there was a small bot. they where about 3' height, and the bot was unconcise. surprise evident on all of their faceplates.

who is this? where did they come from? where question in their processor. Rachet scanned the small bot, only for a bewildered look to cross his face.

Rachet-"I don't know how else to put this but they are the allspark..... I don't know how, but they also seem to be in stasis lock."

prime slowly picked up the bot to look at it closer. they had a peaceful look on their face.

Prime-"we will take them with us until they wake, and Sam I must tank you for saving my life."

------------------------------------------------------------

prime pov:

Ironhide came up to me with jazz in his arms, "he didn't make it" was all he said as he looked down at him.

I looked up "we lost a great comrade, but we have also gained new ones" as I went to speak aging I said, "thank you, all of you. your honor us with your bravery." I looked down once more at the small bot in the center of my servo that could be very well what saves are planet if they really are the allspark.

for now we must wait for the small one to awaken from stasis. I slowly put the bot in my sparkling hold for now until we can get them to a med bay. For Rachet can not do much and they look to be in good condition for now.
------------------------------------------------------------
time skip brought to you by jazz doing the moon walk
-------------------------------------
primes speech:

for now with the allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet.

and fate has yielded its reward, a new world to call home.

we live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret,

waiting, protecting.

i have witnesses their capacity for courage. And thought we are worlds apart,

I am Optimus Prime and I send this message to any surviving autobots taking refuge among the stars.

we are here. we are waiting......

(to be continued)
------------------------------------------------------------
(end of first movie but i will have more parts that lead up to the second movie)  :)