Chapter 6

A/N
We're gonna skip to Friday because I'm a very lazy person and it will take a very long time to write every single day in a week so ya enjoy

and in this chapter will be some nasty stuff so I'll put TW in front of it

that's all. byeeeee
_________________________________________

*some random alarm sound*

"Fucking FINALLY!" I groan-shouted to my pillow as my alarm went off.

I stood up and got ready for school. I was very excited for today cuz I'm meeting Niki after all planning and stuff.

"Hi mom- oh hi John" I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Hiya sweetie, how did you sleep?" mom asked as she placed a plate with some honey bread in front of me "I'm not hungry and I slept well" I sode-eyed John. Oh yea before I forget, John is mom's new boyfriend. I don't really like him but mom seems happy and he seems like a nice guy so I'm just gonna tolerate him. "Good but honey, you have to eat, you'll be hungry" mom said but I declined again "I'll just buy something at school"
_________________________________________

"Lana. Lana. Lana are you listening?" my teacher shouted at me "I'm sorry miss, I zoned out. What was the question again please?" she sighed, it happend like third time today "Lana are you okay? You seem very stressed and you're zoning out whole day, I was told by other teachers" she came to me as I just remained quiet "Can I go to the bathroom please?" I said very quickly and ran out of the room straight to the bathroom.

TW

I threw up. "God damn it" I whispered as I threw up again. Soon enough the teacher came to the bathroom with some girls from my class I didn't knew. To be honest I didn't know anyone in there. "Yeah I'm fin-" and again. "FUCK!" I cried out from the pain while my teacher was calling the school doctor and the girls were holding up my hair.

"Fucking hell!" I cried out again. I wasn't used to throwing up. "It's okay, let it all out" one of the girls said calmly. I think there were 3 of them but in the moment I didn't recognize any of them.

After some more throwing up, crying and cursing it finally stopped.

I went to the school doctors office and of course the very first question they asked was "Are you sexually active?" bruh "Nope I'm a virgin" "Hm, well at least you're not gonna be a mom right" the doctor laughed as I just sat there quiet "Okay, do you have any eating problems?" "I don't think so" I said blankly as I started zoning out again "Hm okay well let's hope it's not something bigger, just take this and drink water and eat light foods" "Okay.."
_________________________________________

I was rethinking to either go out with Niki or move it to other date. But fuck it. I know the reason why I threw up and I knew it wasn't anything serious. I didn't wanted anyone to know anyways.

It was 4pm now me and Niki have agreed to meet up at the beach at 4.15pm.

I walked out of my house after saying my goodbyes to my mom and John and went on with my little journey. As I was walking I posted a photo on Instagram I took before I headed out.

Instagram

lanalee

liked by nihaachuu and 40,578 others

lanalee ready for my date :)
nihaachuu you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and believe I've seen a lot of people in my life :)
   ^lanalee thanks love ;)
user69 who r u goin out w/?
user419 go fukc you're self yuo stubit bith
   ^lanalee.fp nice grammar bitchass
_________________________________________

"LANA!" Niki shouted my name and I looked up to see her. Goddammit she's beautiful. "NIKIIII" I ran up to her and hugged her so tight we couldn't even breath, not like we cared that much.

a/n
dw not the end of the chapter just to say, they were both filming on their phones for the vlog, that's all thanks bye

"Oh my god hello" Niki said and looked me straight in the eyes "You're even more beautiful in real life" I said and hugged her again but this time very lightly.

"Shall we go get some ice cream m'lady?" I gestured my hand for her to grab on. When she did we walked to the ice cream store and waited for our turn to pick some ice cream. 

"Hello ladies, what can I get for you?" the guy behind the counter asked "Can we get one vanilla and one kinder chocolate please" Niki said for me and I was so thankful for that "Here you go, that will be 3 pounds" I insisted to pay because it was my idea to get ice cream.

We went for a little walk on the beach and sat down at some random bench and enjoyed the view and each other's company.

Later around 5pm we decided to go to the café we wanted to go to.

"Hiya girls I will be your waitress today, I'll leave this here and I'll come back in few minutes to pickup your orders" she smiled at us. I assume she was around 16 years old, she had her hair dyied on one half blue and the other one pink. It suited her.

"She has nice hair" Niki said when the girl went to take others orders. "I was just thinking that" we chuckled when a black cat came to us "Hello kitty" Niki greeted the cat as it laid on her lap "Hi puss puss" I patted the cats head as it started to fall asleep on Niki "That's so cute. Can I take a picture of you?" I asked little bit scared but went with it anyway "Sure" I took a picture of Niki and the cat on her lap.

"Hi girls have you picked what you'd like to have?" the girl, Ash as her name tag said, asked us "Yes I'd like to have one cappuccino with milk please" Niki said and Ashes eyes landed on me "Oukie. And for you miss?" she smiled at me through her mask which I recognized from somewhere but couldn't figure out from where "Um I'd like to have green tea please" I smiled at her too "Alrighty it'll be done in around 3 minutes" she said and left.
_________________________________________

*time skip to when they're leaving the café*

We got to know each otherthrough this hour better and better.

"Don't forget anything Lan" Niki said as she grabbed my hand. We went to pay for our stuff to the counter where Ash was at. "Hi we'd like to pay" I said "Sure that will be 7 pounds, I assume you're paying together right?" "Yep" Niki said as she gave the girl 10 pounds "Keep the change for your nice service girl" Niki said "Oh lord thank you so much, have a good day" she said excited "You too" me and Niki said in sinc and we left.

"So I was thinking... if you'd maybe like to stay over to my house for the night. My mom will not be home so I'll be lonely" I looked at Niki as we were walking on the sidewalk. Niki smiled at me and said  "Yea sure, I'd love to be your company but can we go to my house to pickup some of mine clothes?" "Sure, let's go"

A/N

Long chapter boiz. Anyways jext chapter will be a sleepover one so that'll be fun.

and sorry if I made some grammars make sure to correct me :)

I hope you had a great day/night and I'll see ya in the next chapter

word count: 1309 words