Chapter 4

"LANA WAKE UP!"

Here we go again.

6.45am. Monday.

I woke up to my mother telling me to wake up. I stood up from my bed almost tripping over the blanket that was on the floor. I assume it fell there when I was sleeping. I got dressed checked if I had everything in my bag for school, grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

"Hey mum"
"Good morning honey, how did you sleep?"
"Better than yesterday" I chuckled at my response which was by the way a complete lie, but it satisfied my mother so I want with it.

I ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth and made my way to the front door. "Bye mum!" I shouted at my mom who was in the bathroom right now. I put on my shoes and went to school.

*time skip*

Finally. School's over. I have planned a stream with Niki tonight, or more this afternoon.

I walked home today because why not. I stopped at the store to get some stuff to make lunch for me and mum.

_________________________________________

"Mum I'm home!" no response. I guess she's not home.

Mother😎🤘

hey mum, where are you?
deliverd:

_________________________________________

15 minutes passed. Wierd. I thought to myself. She always responds to my text immediately.

I decided to not bother where she is. If she'd wanted me to know, she'll tell me.

I made sushi for lunch because I'm very cool and can do it myself. I went to the living room and checked my phone once again to see the message to mum just delivered. I sighed and turned the TV on.

*3 hours later*

"Hi!" I greeted Niki as I joined our call. We talked for a little and then decided to start our streams.

We muted on the call and greeted our streams. "Hi chat! Hello hello, how are you guys today?" I asked as my chat flew with many goods and some bads. "I'm sorry if you don't feel well, it'll get better soon and if you're feeling good I'm proud of you!" I smiled at my camera and talked to chat for a little. "I hope you guys ate and drank some water today, if no it's okay it'll come around!"

I unmuted myself on the call when me and Niki exchanged texts that we can start. I loaded my minecraft when I greeted Niki's chat.

"Are you okay Lana?" Niki asked as we were decorating our little cottage and I was suspiciously quiet. "Yea I'm good just thinking" I wasn't lying when I said that. As much as I tried not to care about the whole mum situation it was still running around my head.

"Do you want to talk about it after the stream?" Niki asked. She was little bit scared to ask that but did it anyways. "Sure."

*time skip to last 5 minutes of the stream*

"Oh my god Niki this is so cute!" I said as I entered the garden Niki was decorating. "Thank you Lan!" she smiled at he face cam, I knew she did because we decided to have our cameras on in the discord call.

"Come see the inside!" "I'm goinggg" she giggled. I can't. I'm falling for this girl.

I guess it's now or never. "Hey Niki I have a serious question." I sat back in my chair and pressed my back against it. "Go on"

"Can I place my minecraft bed next to yours?"

A/N
I know I need to update more often. I've been busy with school so that's why it so so long.

Anyways this is a little bit shorter chapter I think.

I hope you enjoyed it make sure you ate and drank today :)

btw check out my tiktok @haistmyfo

word count: 631 words