Chapter 5

"Can I place my minecraft bed next to yours?" I nervously waited for an answer...

"Yes, sure. I'll be happy to do so!" Niki responded very happily and I was so happy.

Both of us ended our streams and stayed on the call.

"So what were you thinking about?" Niki asked "I don't know my mum wasn't home when I came from school and she didn't tell me she'll be anywhere so I texted her almost 6 hours ago and she still haven't answered, and she didn't read it as well" I said very quickly because I was nervous "What about you dad?" Niki asked "He left. Few years ago. I haven't heard of him since then but think he's in America." I said as I mqssaged my eyes. It helped me to not cry and that's what I needed right now. "I'm sorry I didn't knew" "It's chill, it's not like I can remember him well." I said with a smirk on my face. It was a sad smirk.

"What about you Niki? Do you like still live with your family?" I asked. I hate when things ate just about me so I changed the topic quickly. "I don't, my mom stayed in Germany. I don't have a dad as well." she said with soft tone, such a comforting voice she has. I could easily fall asleep to her telling me a bedtime story or singing me a song. "Shit, I'm sorry Niki" "It's okay"

ding ding
(a/n I have no idea how to describe that a message came in lol, deal with ding ding xo)

Mother😎🤘

hi sweetie, I won't be home tonight. have fun but not too much without me
:read

_________________________________________

"Wait a minute Niki" "Sure"

"MUM WHAT THE FUCK! WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed into the phone as soon as she picked up "Honey calm dow-" "NO I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING CALM DOWN MOM. WHERE ARE YOU?" I didn't even let her finish her sentence

"Honey listen to me. Calm down I'm safe I just went somewhere I'll be back tomorrow" she said with a happy tone. what the fuck? I thought to myself "Where are you?" I asked calmed down now "I went on a date"

"YOU WHAT?" I asked loudly, again, I know I'm annoying. "Lana keep your voice down. I went on a date with this guy I met an-" "Okay I don't really care about that right now, sorry. It'll be better if you tell me that part when you're home." I smiled even though she couldn't see me

"Okay" she chuckled "By the way I saw you were streaming. Are you still live or did you end it already?" that sneaky little... mom.. sneaky little mom. "Yeah I already ended it, I'm on call with Niki right now" I smiled and blushed at the mention of Niki "Okay I'll let you go. Have fun lovebirds" I rolled my eyes and answered "Yeah you too. And don't forget to wear protection I don't want any siblings" I said and ended the call before she could even answer.

What can I say I'm a bad bitch.

I put my headphones back on and looked at Niki "Sorry I'm back" I said as I heard her chuckle "You forgot to mute Lan" oh hod "Oh shoot, I'm sorry my mom's annoying" "It's okay, do you maybe wanna spill the tea?" I smiled "I meaan suuure"

*time skip, 1 hour later*

"I think we should meet up, like soon. I can't take this call thing anymore" I said "When do you end your school on Friday ?" Niki asked "Um let me check real quick. 3pm." I said "Okay so I have an idea, we'll meet at this coffee shop in the center of Brighton if you want to." Niki said excitedly "Sure, where's this coffee shop you're talking about?" "Wait a sec I'll send you the location"

ding

"Oh my god, a cat café. I love cats as already know" "Yes me too that's why I picked it, and after we can go to the park and then you can come to my house and have a sleepover with me, maybe?" we both grinned so much at this idea becoming reality, we both looked like idiots just smiling at each other "Sure, gosh I'm so excited now" I said and broke the comfortable silence.

A/N
Hello Hello

Another chapter is out. we're getting so close to the meet-up I'm very excited for it

and make sure you eat and drink (if not it's okay it'll come soon I believe in you)

word count: 777 words