6 | Festival (1)

[Aliciel Blacker Point of View]

[Fated Love] was my least favorite otome game before my death. Prior to being transmigrated to the game as Aliciel Blacker, the ruthless Villainess.

In Allen Blacker's route, Aliciel opposed the relationship between the Nora and Allen because Nora is the illegitimate child of a baron.

In Valen d'Fyrst's route, Aliciel fell in love with him. She didn't cling to him, but she wished she was loved by him. Hoping that Valen would return her love. However, Valen fell in love with Nora, which drove Aliciel insane.

In the second Prince's route, Aliciel will fell in love with him. In the same way of Valen's route, she wished to be loved by him. Nora, on the other hand, appeared and captured the second Prince's heart.

This also applies to Kian Harvey's route.

There was no happy ending for Aliciel in any of the routes. Because bad endings was written for someone like her, the villain who gets in the way of the heroine and the capture target's love.

It was frustrating to be transmigrated into the body of someone whose future had already been decided to walk down the path of destruction.

Perhaps happy endings weren't meant for Aliciel, whether she's a villain or not.

"All I need to know is which route the Heroine will take, and I'll keep my distance... from everyone."

The more I thought about it, the more I felt sorry for myself and Aliciel.

***

While I was eating my meal at the garden in the gazebo, an unexpected person approached me and smiled in a friendly manner.

"Good day Lady Blacker."

My eyes narrowed as I wondered why he would approach me when we had nothing to do with each other after our last, bitter conversation.

(This is exhausting.)

I rose from my seat, turned to face him, and gave him a polite curtsey as I should.

"Good day, your highness. What is it that has brought you here at mealtime?"

I questioned, implying that I really wanted to eat my meal in peace and that I need to know why he approached me like this.

As I gazed into his sapphire eyes, my eyes were unexpressive, and my tone was light but clear.

"... I deeply apologize."

To my surprise, Valen lowered his head, his expression thoughtful, and he didn't even hesitate to lower his head despite being the Crown Prince of this empire.

"What for?"

I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Even though I know he was asking for an apology, I would like him to specify what he was apologizing for.

"... I apologize that I brought up your mother in a thoughtless manner. I was ashamed of myself, and I realized it."

He kept his head low and I noticed how sincere he was being in apologizing about our previous conversation.

Despite the fact that it clearly makes me angry for what he did that day, he was being genuine today.

(... He's exactly like he was in the game.)

There was a reason why Valen's hobby is to bring up rumours to the person involved.

Because it would expose their true colors in the face of the rumors he brought up. It would provide him with significant advantage in that situation.