The Silent Treatment- SMUT (requested)

Start from the beginning

"Look at me when I speak, Y/n."

You glanced up into her eyes, causing a heat to travel to Hailee's lower stomach.

She knew you could feel it too. Hailee tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "You really thought you could punish me for not texting you and not get without a consequence in return," Hailee tiltied her head slightly.

She watched as you gulped, watching it fall down your throat.

Hailee grabbed your hand, pulling you up and towards her. You stood only inch's apart from her. Hailee could smell the strawberry gum, you had just thrown out, on your breath.

Your eyes were filled with lust. Hailee slowly inched her lips closer to yours, kissing you slow and passionately. Strawberry warmth entered her mouth as her tongue brushed against you lower lip.

Her hands crept to the back of your neck pulling you harder against her. The kiss became heated. As Hailee's other hand tapped your thighs, you jumped into her, wrapping your legs around her waist.

Y/n POV-

You let out a gasp as Hailee slammed you into a wall. Your breathing became heavy as your fingers entangled in her hair.

"Hailee," you breathed, tossing your head back.

"Oh! Look who can speak now," Hailee smirked, pulling away slightly.

"Shut up and kiss me!" you whined under her touch.

Hailee slammed her lips back into you, before moving to strip your body from its clothing.

Once you were both stripped you layer back on the bed. Hailee crawled over you, running a finger up your stomach, causing your hairs to stand at her touch.

"So desperate," Hailee whispered in your ear. "I'm going to make you cum so hard for what you did to me."

You whined as she wrapped her hand gently around your throat, adding a small amount of pressure. Hailee buried herself in the crook of your neck, sucking lightly on your pulse.

Her hands cupped your right breast, pinching and tugging on your nipple. The feeling of her fingers rolling against your already stiff nipple sent a wave of heat around your body.

You felt your self growing wetter as Hailee moved her kissing to the valley between your breasts. Her lips finally wrapping around your stiffened nipple.

"That's it!" You let out as her teeth tugged slightly.

Hailee began kissing down your stomach leaving a trail of marks to remind you who you belong to.

"Hailee, just touch me." You whined. You closed your eyes in anticipation as she grew closer to the place you wanted her the most.

"Open your eyes, Y/n. Look at me," Hailee demand as she continued down to your thigh.

You opened your eyes, watching as Hailee adjusted herself in between your thighs.

"Now darling, you wanted to give me the silent treatment earlier. Let's see how quiet you can stay now." Hailee placed a kiss on your inner thigh, before wrapping her arms around them.
"If you make a noise, I'll stop."

You nodded your agreement.

Hailee dipped her head, her tongue swiping at your clit.

You bit your lip, holding back moans.

Hailee added her thumb to your clit while her tongue continued somewhere else. Your entrance.

Your breathing was becoming heavy as you choked on your desperate moans.

You squeezed your eyes shut, throwing your head back. You mouth had fallen open in a O shape, yet you hadn't made a sound yet.

Hailee's movements sped up causing one hand to clasp over your mouth to hold back your sounds.
Oh how you wanted to encourage her movements.

You bit back down on your lip, maybe a little too hard. You must have drawn blood as you started to taste it.

"UH, OH FUCK!" You screamed. "Hailee, no," you whined as you saw Hailee people pull back.

Hailee looked up at you with wet lips.

"Oh darling. What did I say to you," she moved up your body.

"Hailee, just make me finish. I'm begging," you moved your own hand to the middle of your thighs.

Hailee's eyes widened as she looked down to see you touching yourself.

A smirk say on her lips as she pulled back. "Thats it baby, touch your self. Just like that."

"Shit," you breathed as you hit the sensitive bud repeatedly.

You rubbed fast as you were becoming closer to your high.

Hailee looked mesmerised by your actions.

Your legs were spread, your chest had little glistened drops of sweat and your head was tilted up. You looked like a hot mess. Hailee's hot mess.

"Stop it, Y/n," Hailee groaned while watching you.

You didn't listen to her commands, you continued to please yourself.

"Fuck you, Y/n." Hailee moved towards you. She gripped your hand, causing you to whine at the lose of contact.

She replaced your fingers with hers, rubbing at intense speed.

Your back arched as you came closer and closer to reaching your orgasm.

"Hailee! FUCK ME!" You screamed out in pleasure.

"You're doing so well baby girl. Take my fingers," Hailee encouraged.

Your hips thrusted against her two fingers, as you stretched around it.

Suddenly, you released. You let go, sending you, what seemed like falling gracefully down.

You fall back onto the pillow in a huff.

"That was amazing," you admitted.

Hailee opened her arms as you cuddled up to her.

"I might give you the silent treatment more often if this is how you react.

Hailee giggled at your words while storming your hair.

"Please don't. I hate the silent treatment," she laughed.

You both seemed too exhausted to continue a conversation. Both of you falling into sleep in each others arms.

A/N~
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I've started working on a Chris Evans story now. The first chapter will be out soon. Also hope you all enjoyed this.
<3