"Ms. Popular" (Requested)

Requested by- AthirahNazari7

Your POV~

You had found the little strength to roll out of bed, getting ready to start another day of endless stares and fake conversations.

You walk out your dorm room, dressed to the T's as eyes for all genders fell upon you.

Your heels clicked on the pavement beneath you as you strode your way to your classroom.

"Y/N," you heard a voice call you. It was your beloved friend, Athalia

"Hey," you smiled brightly, feeling the stares or your peers burn into you.

She wrapped her arms around you, her over sprayed perfume engulfing your nostrils.

"Take your shirts off!"

"Eat shit, Liam." you turned to see the sickening male, laughing with his friends.

"What?" He said, pushing his mates off him.

"I said eat shit," You stood tall, puffing out your chest.

"No but I'll eat you. You know, like I did last year," Liam smirked, looking around for support.

His backwards hat made you want to hit him even more than that comment.

"Sorry Liam, I have a girlfriend," you smirked at the thought of Hailee and what she would do in this situation.

"Oh shit, sorry. I forgot you turn lesbian. Ever thought you just need a good fuck, maybe I could fuck the ga-"

Before he could finish the sentence, Athalia swung a fist, landing it on his jaw.

He was sent spiraling to the ground. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw anger spark in his eye.

"Enough!" You heard a professor come.

"She hit me!" Liam whined like a child, point towards Athalia.

"Both of you, come to my office. The rest of you, go to class."

You started to walk off when your eyes had caught sight of a beautiful figure. Looking next to her, your smile fell.

Hailee's pov~

Taylor, your sister, had come to Hailee's house, honking and tilting for her to hurry up.

"I swear to god if you beep one more time, I'll rip the horn out of your car," Hailee playfully threatened, pulling open the passenger door and climbing in.

"Wow there, calm your farm. Be grateful I'm taking you to Y/N. I'm not the one who wants to surprise her," Taylor threw her head back, as she unpaused the music from her car.

Hailee's heart fluttered at the thought of you jumping into her arms.

After an hour of driving, Taylor had pulled over.

"We're here," she huffed.

Hailee sprung out her seat, eyes scanning the campus for you. There she saw you, standing with a slightly taller girl and a broad looking boy.

As Taylor and Hailee walked towards the group, Hailee could hear faint whispers about you.

"Excuse me, do you now her?" Hailee walked over to a nerdy looking group of girls, pointing at you.

"Who doesn't. Have you been living under a rock?" one of the girls laughed.

"Umm, no. I'm her girlfriend. Why is everyone talking about her?" Hailee tilts her head in confusion.