Maneuvering myself so I don't step on the individual pens and tiny things scattered all over, I grab the fit she had prepared yesterday, holding it above her head as I see her trying to find it.

Realizing, she looks up, glares, and grabs the fit before storming into the bathroom, exiting with a very pleasant hang gesture in which I return.

Grinning, I make my own way back to my room, going through my closet to find any suitable pieces of clothing except for my extremely oversized fluffy hoodies or gray sweatpants.

I rummage through the entire closet, finally finding a pair of cute jeans and a black crop top with my own white pencil sketch inked on it.

Oh. I forgot that it still existed.

This would have to make do. It was school, not a fashion runaway.

I attempt to brush through my hair, sighing when it won't cooperate. I grab a clip and twist it into a low bun, letting my front strands fall into place, tickling my deathly pale cheeks.

I pick up the pencil on my desk, tucking it behind my ear, because it would take me forever to find a single pencil in the bag of mine.

Dabbing some concealer to my pretty obvious eyebags, I blink with a start that I had forgotten my contacts. Hurriedly, I put them in, thanking god that Mayven was too sleepy to realize.

Speaking of the devil; she sure can clean up quickly, as she walks out with fit on check, hair slicked and pulled into a bun, severely contrasting with the locks flying out of mine and a pencil stuck to the side.

She looks up and down at me approvingly, realizing we matched. I had ripped light blue jeans with a black top, whereas she had black jeans with a light blue top.

We smile, fist-bumping each other as we swing our bags over our shoulders, walking out of our dorm room together, laughter echoing down corridors as the pajama-ridden girls come out one-by-one, staring at us in disbelief before looking at the time and shrieking, slamming doors like dominoes.

We simply had that effect.

Walking down the stairs and running right across the green campus to get to the cafe, I'm so invested in running forward to beat Mayven, that I slam right into a wall.

A bumpy, damp wall?

I look up, rubbing my forehead.

Oh.

I blink, several times, as my brain fails to put face to name recognition together.

i swear I've seen you before.

With gray eyes like mine, hazel tousled hair, a jawline I'd die for, tanned olive skin and an eyebrow raised at me; I realized I was staring.

what the fuck, brain?

you have a boyfriend.

I quickly shoot my head away, then put my hands on my hips, challenging his stare.

"Why are you like a goddamn wall?"

I slowly look down, eyes widening when I realize he was wearing a measly white shirt that was see through due to the water on his torso, leaving very little-