Chapter 9: Meeting with Fujibayashi Kyouko

Meanwhile in his new Room close to the Kyuuchouji Temple with all his Assassins' Equipment,  Collections, Outfits, Weapons, and much more. He has served the Assassins long since his parents' death and is always royal to the Creed and Tenets of an Assassins. He also still needed to figure out how to find the Sage that the Templars searched for and he also had allies in his School.

He also learned that the Nine School Competition was now prepared and he knew that Templars would send the Generators to sabotage it. Akari is wearing his First high school uniform and attached with his Assassin Hood as well equipped with his Dual CAD Revolver, Katana and Tanto, and his Assassin Equipment. He grabbed the bite from the Apple and he suddenly heard an email message from Kudou Retsu the former head of the Kudou Family, which was one of the Ten Master Clans. 

Akari: "A voice message from Kudou Retsu?"

As Akari activates it he sees a voice message recorded for him as he plays it and he listens to his message words from Kudou Retsu.

Kudou Retsu: Dear Mr. Bushida, Thank you for everything that you managed to rescue the students in First High since the Blanche attack. I know much about you, your family, and also your assassin cause. I know it will be a Nine Schools Competition in the Second Year, but I needed your help to keep an eye out for any suspicions among the people who try to sabotage the competitions. My granddaughter Fujibayashi Kyouko is a member of the Fujibayashi Family, a Branch Family of the Kudou, which was formerly one of the Ten Master Clans. She is the daughter of the Fujibayashi Family. She will request your assistance in stopping the No Head Dragons group in the meantime, I want you to find the members of No Head Dragons that are working with the Secret Organizations' enemy of yours and kill them. No matter how your battle is Mr. Bushida, Your parents will be so proud of you. I also will be coming to visit to see your action and attend the Ballroom Ceremony for the winning, I hope you will participate in the game as well with your skills as an Assassin. I have already been told by Shiba Tatsuya that you will join him in Monolith Code, I already assigned it for you to participate in and win the tournament for your school Mr. Bushida. Good luck.

After hearing his message, he still cannot believe that he will be joining the Monolith Code tournament against other Schools he puts his Hood on and prepares to head to the School he suddenly is approached by his Mentor, Kokonoe Yakumo with his two Assassins behind him.

Kokonoe: "Good Morning Akari. How is your sleep?"

Akari: "Pretty good, Mentor. I just received a message from Mr. Kudou Retsu."

Kokonoe: "That's good, what does he say?"

Akari: "He said that I would work with his granddaughter Fujibayashi Kyouko, She needed my help to hunt down the No Head Dragons."

Kokonoe: "Perfect, she is also part of the Ancient Magic-User as well. When you meet her, tell her that have a joyous birthday for her cause it's her birthday after all and say it from alright?"

Akari: "No worries, Mentor. Once I find her I will tell her from you."

Akari bows down to him with honor and respect as he walks off to his high school with his Assassin Hood on and hopes to find Fujibayashi in no time.