Chapter 2: Meeting with Initiate and Enter the memories of Akari Bushida Part 2

The Next Morning, After having dinner with Master Kokonoe last night. Akari woke up from his bed and doing some stretching first then heading to the bathroom brushing his teeth and having some breakfast. Hinata cooked some delicious meal like Breakfast meal such as Omelette, Bacon and Bread as well Akari favorite drink is Apple Juice, He joined a breakfast with his family as his father is reading a newspaper about the politics problem.

Akari: "So dad, is there any problem with this country these days?"

Haruto: "Same as usual, The Great Asian Union always causing trouble these days and  I hope that your School can handle the problem and You needed to stop them as well."

Akari: "Yeah I know, these days the Government still needed to dealing this problem and some many of them still thinking that Magic cause of Slavery or something."

Hinata: "Well we had to make sure that Japan still needs Magic and this Slavery is already been part of the Law and we must never made more slavery again."

Haruto: "That's true, we need to make sure that they won't causing more trouble again and I think it's for you heading to School and you don't want the Shiba are waiting for you."

Akari: "Alright father, I will be back when I finish the School and I hope we can have alot of dinner together again."

Hinata: "Of course Akari, I will cook some delicious food with your dad."

Haruto: "Also son, please stay out of trouble and I know you really wanted to help your friends and make sure you didn't hurt yourself. Hmm?"

Akari: "I will father and I will do my best to defend the Humanity."

Haruto: "Oh before you go son, here take these as  a gift from us the meaning that you are now grown stronger in this family."

Before Akari leave the house and heading to school, He sees his father gave some gift to him as Hinata standing beside him and wrapping her arms around him with smiles as Haruto also smiles at her and they smiled at their son as Akari open it and reveal a dual CAD Revolver.

Akari amaze the gift from his parents as he smiles at them and hugging them tightly with embrace as they hugging him back as well as he looked at his Dual CAD Pistol and he used his rolling action and he nods to them

Akari: "I like these Revolvers, Thank you mom and dad."

Haruto: "Now go and hurried to the school."

"