Chapter 8: The Encounter

The Next Day, The 17th of July 2095. Akari Bushida is standing at the First High school and it's been days and weeks since's already becoming Master Assassin, following the Anniversary of his Parent's death he also living at Shiba's residence from time to time when he will have a new home for himself.  

Akari then walks toward the bench and sits down for a minute thinking about his parents and the things that spending time together. He lowered his head and his face was covered by his Assassin hood scarf he suddenly received a message from Tatsuya Shiba and he said to Akari that he will be joining Miyuki to visit Four Leaves Technology Laboratory.

He soon heads toward the main gain where he sees Tatsuya and Miyuki were waiting for Akari to join them as he sees them and he smiles kindly toward them as Tatsuya said to him.

Tatsuya: "Hello Akari, I see you doing well today. Are you ready to travel to  Four Leaves Technology Laboratory with us?"

Akari: "Yes Tatsuya, I'm willing to join you and Miyuki at Four Leaves Technology Laboratory, you guys."

Miyuki: "Thank you Akari for staying with us. Come on we should get going."

As Tatsuya, Miyuki and Akari ride the car and head toward the Four Leaves Technology Laboratory and Akari rests for a minute while his face is covered with his Assassin hooded scarf. Once they arrived the staff was greetings them as Shibas siblings and Akari walked together and they met by Ushiyama Kinji, the lab's head, and Mr. Taurus of Silver Taurus.

Kinji: "Greetings Shibas, Thank you both for coming, and who is your friend?"

Akari: "I'm Akari Bushida, from the Bushida's Clan."

Kinji: "Ahh yes, I heard about your family and I am sorry to hear that."

Akari: "It's alright sir Kinji, as long I am still alive. I am willing to rebuild it again."

Kinji nods to him and smiles as Tatsuya gets straight to the point and hands over the Flight Device he's programmed and explains it got the magic to work. Ushiyama quickly orders the staff into action, stating that the birth of Flight Magic will change the history of magic. Akari watched the actions and learned the history of magic as he already learned a lot more about History.

Kinji: "As you can see the protective gear is still good preparation for a flighting test with the flight device that can help Ten Magician to support other Magicians."

Akari: "Does that means Tatsuya is very capable of using it against the Great Asian Union?"

Kinji: "Indeed, with the combination of his Silver Taurus CAD just like I made for you. It might give the amount of damage."

Akari: "I see, But I am not gonna use it. I need to stay vigilant for a while."

Kinji: "No need to worry Akari, let me know when you needed but Tatsuya is the important one."

Akari: "Yes I know, but we needed to make sure if anything happen. Good luck with your work."

Akari nods to Kinji while he walks off by himself letting Tatsuya and Miyuki do their work as he walks down the hallway he stops and he finally sees someone that right in front of him. He know who he is and he looked into him behind his Assassin Hood.

 He know who he is and he looked into him behind his Assassin Hood