Chapter 5: Assassination of Tsukasa Hajime

After stopping the Invasion of the First Highschool. Akari is heading toward the Tsukasa Hajime and his Blanche location and knows that Shiba's siblings and others are heading to the same location.

As he arrived at his target location and before he was about to eliminate his target, he must say his words in his heart for him to strike his target down.

Akari Mind: I am the blade of shadow, I am the hidden shadow that strikes for the light. My task is to eliminate the Commander of Blanche's and Member of the Templar Order by the man named Tsukasa Hajime. He's guilty of murdering innocents, attacking the First High, and causing many others injured. His punishment is death.

As Akari is ready for his first assassination, he then jumps into the other side of the fence and landed on the ground. He looked around and no one is guarding it, Akari used his Elemental Sight and he sense that Tsukasa and his Blanches are inside the warehouse and be was able to disarm all the terrorists before entering the room. He enters the hallway full of Blanches as Akari pulls out his Ninjato and cuts down the remaining Blanches along the way as Tsukasa smirks and he is ready for him. Akari enters and he sees Tsukasa is standing as his fellow Blanches is standing behind him and ready their weapons.

Tsukasa: "Ahh...Greetings, Assassin. So nice that you made it this time. After my men are witnesses that you helping the First High and stopping Mibu who letting my men to hacking their system. Well, I am so disappointed at her right now."

Akari: "She is no longer your puppet, Tsukasa. I will not let you do of your actions along with your Templar cause and you all murdering my parents..."

Tsukasa: "Well...it seems the last son of Haruto Bushida has finally here. Now I will give you a change, Akari. Join us and you will see the truth."

Akari: "Sorry, after your Templar wants to wipe out all Humanity and their magic abilities. I will slice you all with my Assassin blade."

Tsukasa: "Then I leave you no choice..."

As Tsukasa order his men to prepare to fire on Akari as he used the Elemental Sight to destroy their weapons

As Tsukasa order his men to prepare to fire on Akari as he used the Elemental Sight to destroy their weapons. Hajime orders his men to kill Akari, but the Cast Jamming doesn't work on him and he uses Grim Reaper and used his Dual Hidden Blade to eliminate all the terrorist bar by slicing their throat and he looked at Hajime himself. 

Akari: "Your men are dead and you are next..."

Tsukasa is known to fear him know as he runs away through the back as Akari is chasing him. Meanwhile Tatsuya alongside Miyuki, Leo, Erika, Katsuko, and Kirihara to the location of Tsukasa Hajime location according to Mibu words. Once they arrived Katsuko takes charge as he orders both Leo and Erika to secure their retreat and deal with any escaping enemies. While Tatsuya alongside Miyuki used the entrance and Katsuto enters from the rear exit with Kirihara.

As both Tatsuya and Miyuki enter, He senses something is not right as they enter and they saw the dead bodies of Blanches on the ground. Tatsuya and Miyuki investigate the body and they notice a slice on their throat that used a Blade that's hidden.