Contents

s= contains/mentions smut
(So you can skip past or to them 😭✋)
                                 —-
1) by sunshine_disaster
Type: Angst
Summary:
There are some things a person never wants to see. One of them is your significant other hurting. Will is a doctor at the local hospital. Nico is a starving artist. Will is 30 in this, and Nico is 25.
                                 —-
2) by jasipereos
Type: Fluff
Summary:
Will is on his way somewhere and Nico just got off the night shift from his job and is heading home on the bus. Nico ends up falling asleep and rests his head on Will. Hope you enjoy!
                                 —-
3) by AAThanatos
Type: smut
Summary:
Nico is part of the most popular clique in school when a newcomer joins the group, only for Nico to push him away because of his secret attraction.
                                 —-
4) by doctorsorders_deathboy
Type: smut
Summary:
Based on the prompt: Soulmates can feel each other's emotions/sensations, and Solangelo has been together for a while. So one day Nico's bored and decides to mess with Will. He goes to the Hades cabin where no one can see him and starts jerking off, and halfway across the camp in the infirmary Will is working with a patient and he can *FEEL* it but he has to keep a straight face.
                                 —-
5) by queenchlorine
Type: other (Cinderella au)
Summary:
Nico just wants to be sad and pine after Will Solace, but Jason and Piper are determined to make him go to Will's Halloween party.
                                 —-
6) by xoxoMouse
Type: other (Medusa au)
Summary:
When Nico hears a statue shatter and the intruder doesn't immediately turn to stone, he has to accept that maybe not everyone is out to kill him.
                                 —-
7) by solange_lol
Type: fluff
Summary:
He was dressed head to toe in Will's clothes.
Lou Ellen, who had long since abandoned her name tag station, was already standing near Will when he walked in. "Is that-?" she asked quietly, and Will nodded
A little boy named Connor ran up to Nico and tugged on Nico's hand.
"Mr. Nico?" he asked. "Which superhero are you dressed up as?"
Nico smiled, but it was directed straight at Will rather than the boy.
—-
8) by orphan_account
Type: fluff + smut
Summary:
Wrath. Gluttony. Pride. Envy. Greed. Lust. Sloth. The Seven Sins of Purgatory. In this tale, we show these wicked emotions through the lives of Nico di Angelo and Will Solace. However, when it comes to these two, these sins don't seem quite so sinful.
—-
9) by thebigqueer
Type: angst
Summary:
Will and Nico must face each other on the battlefield.
                              —-
10) by doctorsorders_deathboy
Type: mortal au when they aren't together yet
Summary:
When Will's family dragged him to an art exhibition, he assumed his evening would be long and boring. What he didn't expect was to meet the artist and get to help him out with his latest project.
—-
11) by hectatehufflepuff
Type: smut
Summary:
It is just an ordinary shopping trip for Will and Nico, before they accidentally stumble upon a sex store with cheap toys. Fun night ahead, did someone say..?

Will and Nico are older and AU.
Title as inspired by Little Boot's song Taste It. "Can you taste it on your lips like liquorice, do you want some more so bittersweet?"
—-
12) by doctorsorders_deathboy
Type: mortal au when they aren't together yet also some fluff!
Summary:
Nico's first two semesters of college turn out much differently than he planned when he finds himself falling for his roommate.
—-
13) by ghostystarr
Type: mortal au when they aren't together yet
Summary:
Nico doesn't want to worry his sister. He's fine, really. It's just a cough. Going to the doctor's was just to appease her. And, no, that cute doctor had nothing to do with it. Cough, cough. AU Solangelo.
—-
13) by zjass06
Type: mortal au
Summary:
Nico has it bad, so bad that he's quite about willing to do anything.