1. right place, right time - Charles Leclerc

Two weeks ago
I went back to my apartment after a long day of work and couldn't wait to see my lovely boyfriend again. I was just a few blocks away, and then parked my car in front of my door. I opened the door, stepped inside and called hi to let him know I was home. Normally he would say 'hi' back and ask me how my day has been, but I didn't get an answer. Weird, I thought, but whatever. I went to the living room, but no one was there. I went upstairs to check if he was showering or something, but when I opened the door to our bedroom, I saw my best friend and boyfriend kissing each other...
I was lost of words, I didn't know what to do. He tried to talk to me, and started apologizing and saying sorry, while my best friend just stood next to him looking down. But I didn't want to hear any of it, so out of anger I screamed to them: "Get out! Now! I don't want any of you here ever again!"
Then they left, without saying anything, leaving me behind in my apartment. Completely lonely. I decided to put on some joggers and a hoodie. Then I went to bed and cried till I fell asleep.

Present
After two weeks of crying in bed and eating ice cream, I finally thought it would be okay to go to work again. So that's what I did. I stood up and put on some decent clothing, nothing much though, just some jeans and a shirt. My work wasn't that far away, and since I've been in bed for the past two weeks, I went walking to work. When I arrived, I tried to check in, but I had some difficulties, the screen said I wasn't allowed inside. I thought it was caused by the two weeks I didn't check in, so I took the back entrance, walked to my desk and started checking my work emails from the past two weeks. But there were only 3 emails, while I normally had like 60... 1 was about work, while the other 2 were from my boss. I was going to open my boss's two emails first. The first one wasn't that important, just about some meeting that I missed and a summary of what they talked about. But the second one was a lot more important, it explained why I couldn't check in. I was fired. No, no, no! I thought, it has to be a mistake. I can't just get fired!
So I stood up from my desk and walked towards the office of my boss. I knocked on the door and he told me to come in.
"What's wrong miss y/l?" My boss asked.
"What's wrong, what's wrong?? Why am I fired all of a sudden?!" I half screamed.
"Calm down y/n. I fired you because you didn't show up and I found a new employee." He told me.

I was so mad, I couldn't stay there any longer. I stomped out of his office and took my stuff. I was going to walk back home and continue what I had been doing for the past two weeks. eating ice cream, crying and sleeping.

Just when I stepped out of the building and thought my day couldn't get any worse, it started to rain real bad. I ran for shelter, sat down on the sidewalk and started to cry.

why does everything have to go so terrible in my life, I accidentally said out loud. And just when I said that I heard someone say: "it doesn't always have to go terrible, you just have to make something out of it and find the right person, at the right place and the right time."
I looked up and saw him standing next to me in the rain. And then ,when I wiped my tears away, I realized who it was. It was the one and only Charles Leclerc. He sat down next to me and put an arm around me. "let's go to my house, you feel cold and it seems like you can use some company" he said.
I said yes to his offer and we walked to his house. He got one of his hoodies for me and some sweatpants, so I could change out of my soaking wet clothes. I went to the toilet to change and when I came back he had made some tea for me. We sat down on the couch together and he, again, put an arm around me and I instantly felt warm and safe.
"Maybe my life isn't as terrible as I thought, thanks to you" I say to him. "Well, like I said, we were both there at the right place and the right time" he says back.
And after less then an hour I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Word count: 824

This was it, my first oneshot ever. Hope you enjoyed, please let me know what you think about it! Also, if you liked it, please vote and send a request if you want <3

~much love, the writer