"It's your bachelor party. I wouldn't mis it for the world." Jared said with a smile on his Jungkook looking like face.

"Girls.... there's the Soon to be husband over there. Make him feel good" Yoongi said smiling as he plopped on the couch.

The girls obeyed as they all took off their coats all at once. They were now left with just their sexy lingerie. The girls were really sexy no lie and every one could see that. Even if they were gay and had Boyfriends.

"Well this will be a hard one to resist" Namjoon whispered to Jungkook as the sexiest and pretty girl there cat walked to him. She started dancing and touching herself all over while she was standing in front of Jungkook. The other girls entertained the rest of the guys even though the guys would constantly look over to Jungkook just to make sure he doesn't do anything wrong.

Meanwhile

"Tae!! You know Kookie doesn't want any strippers here he'll get mad." Jimin said feeling frustrated.

It was prolly a minute since the sexy men in police uniform entered, they were all tall and strong built men. With muscles as big as Namjoon's if not more than him. Jimin just felt so little compared to them.

"Jungkook won't know Jimin. It's not like you're gonna have sex with these guys. They're entertainment for you. It's a bachelor party after all." Taehyung said. Jimin looked at his friend unsure. For all he knew Jungkook would have had people watching them here.

"Jiminie relax. We won't tell. Now can we please go and enjoy watching those men. It's been a while since a saw a buff man strip for me." Jin Hyung said laughing

"OH MY GOD!!! Hyung? You mean Namjoon hyung strips for you?" Jimin asked not hiding the shock in his face.

"Chim Chim that man is a whole different person in the bedroom. The way he moves and flex those abs doing those body rolls hmmm my man is hella sexy" Jin said looking up like he was thinking about Namjoon in the bedroom.

"Hyung!!! I didn't need to hear that." Jimin said covering his ears.

"Oh come on. You and Jungkook have sex everyday. I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. Stop being shy and let's go watch those fine ass men" Jin said.

Jimin shyly nodded as they pulled him to sit on his king like designed chair. Two men came and roughly ripped their own police shirts in front of Jimin and they threw them to him.

"OOOH okay" Jimin said looking at the men with wide eyes. To be honest he was looking at them and he could see how sexy they were. He just thought they were too big and he looked like a baby compared to them.

"This one is for you" one of the most handsome strippers said. He did body rolls in front of Jimin while winking and biting his lips. Jimin didn't even wanna look but he was tempted. I mean he is gay.

The guy then lifted Jimin up and wrapped his legs around his waist. He was touching Jimin and holding his small waist tightly. He even moved his hands done to the jibooty and grabbed it

"DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY NOW BIG GUY. HE'S GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!" Taehyung shouted. He might have wanted his friend to have fun but he was watching him like a hawk.

"Sorry" the stripper guy whispered to Jimin in a deep voice sending shivers down Jimins's spine.

"Maybe it's better to just put me down"jimin shyly. He wasn't used t being carried by another man. It's only Jungkook who carries like this.

Jimin sat back down on his seat as the man still continued their stripping. They were left in their white underwear by now and all had their manhoods visible.

Fell For Him [Jikook]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें