accountability

Start bij het begin

"Face down, ass up" she instructed and nicki listened. It's all she could do.

Bey waited no time trailing her fingers up and down the woman's slippery folds before taking the two digits into her mouth, sucking all the juices from her fingers.

"I want at least four" bey said, not giving nicki a chance to reply she sent a long lick to her dripping pussy.

"Please" nicki whined and bey shook her head, focusing on letting her girlfriend reach her first climax of the evening.

"Tell me what you want" bey growled against nicki, the vibration making her hips buck.

"I wanna.." she started but struggled to finish her sentence due to bey sliding two fingers inside.

"You wanna what? You gotta talk to me babygirl" bey replied, sucking on Onikas slippery clit.

"I wanna cum, please" nicki cried out with prolonged moans to follow.

Bey smirked to herself, curving two fingers and moving them in a come here motion. It sent nicki to where she needed to be.

Cleaning up the warm cum from her pussy she flipped her over, taking her into a hungry kiss, slipping her tongue inside just so she could get a taste of what she'd been feasting on.

"I'm tired baby" nicki said, eyes low but still open watching her take off her clothes.

"Im not done with you. Remember that shit you pulled earlier?" Bey asked and nika nodded her head yes.

She laid on her back at the top of the bed. Even tho she knew nicki despised doing this.. today she didn't care.

"Come sit on my face beautiful" she instructed, and without hesitation she lowered herself on her mouth. Instantly earning a moan from yoncé.

"Fuck Giselle im sorry" nicki apologized after cumming for a second time but bey wanted her to remember this very moment.

Bey gripped Onika's ass before sending it a slap, causing all of her juices flowing into her mouth. Just as she wanted.

"Two more" bey said lifting nicki up by the waist. She laid her where she once was, spreading her legs open before positioning herself on top of her.

Bey rotated her hips, watching her girlfriends mouth fall open from underneath her.

"Y-you feel so good nic, shit!" bey moaned out as her head fell back. She knew she was close but she didn't want herself finishing before nicki did so she tried her hardest to hold it off until nicki could unfold for the third time that evening.

She was successful until she leaned down, nuzzling her nose into Onika's shoulder.

Feeling nicki fuck her right back biting and nibbling on her ear, placing sloppy kisses on her sweet spot she came and shortly after nicki did too.

After five minutes of the couples entangled sweaty bodies laying in the middle of the bed, bey shifted from on top of nicki.

"Where you going?" Nicki asked watching bey walk into the closet, fumbling with something and returning with the strap in her hand.

"I'm bout to show you the consequences of your actions when you blatantly go against what I tell you." she said gesturing towards nicki.

Nicki watched her adjust the strap on how it was supposed to be before making her way back over to her.

Bey grabbed nicki by the waist positioning her right where she wanted, before using her thumb to toy with her swollen clit.

"Please" Onika pleaded faintly and Beyoncé decided to listen to her plea.

Just this one time.

She positioned the toy to her entrance before sliding inside slowly, giving Nicki the time to adjust.

Onika breathed in deeply, letting a curse leave her lips.

"Shit giselle" she moaned out tangling her fingers in her curly hair.

"Yesss" she groaned out as bey picked up the pace wrapping her hand around her neck.

Plunging in and out of Nikas slippery arousal, bey grunted at the sight of her tightness swallowing up the dick whole.

"Just like that baby, fuck me just like that" nicki screamed out tugging at her hair.

"Where are you, baby girl?" She asked lowly.

"Talk to me, tanya" bey growled circling her hips, hitting the spot that hadn't been touched in a while.

Nickis eyes wandered all over the room, knowing if she met bey's eyes she'd be done for.

"Look at me" she demanded softly. Nicki looked up, they both knew she was fighting to keep eye contact.

"Mmmm, Beyoncé"  Onika paused to catch her breath. "Y-you're" she struggled to finish.

"I'm what honey?"

"So deep. You're so deep, baby please"

Nicki pushed at yoncés navel, trying her hardest to make her ease up.

"Look at you. Running from this dick, I thought you could take it? Get what's yours baby girl, chase your nut"

She came right on cue, the twos panting filling the air.

"I bet you're sorry now huh?" Beyoncé asked as she slowly slid from inside of her. Knowing how sensitive she usually was, earning a whine to fall from her lips.

Bey wrapped her lips around the toy, after unbuckling it from her own body. Sucking all of Nikas sweet juices clean of it while looking at her through her hooded eyes.

"I love you so much, don't ever try no shit like what you did earlier" bey said lowly as she gripped nickis cheeks, letting the remainder of her cum spill into her mouth.

"Mmm, I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise"  nicki replied and bey smiled to herself, leaving a kiss on nickis cheek before joining her in bed and soon after drifting off to sleep.

___________

Thank VOGUEMARAJ for this chapter lmaoo, hope you all enjoyed! 🫶🏾