Chapter 1

Shai

I never thought this day would come.

It's finally the day of Allegiant Part 1 filming.

I can't wait to see Theo again.

Ever since Divergent filming, I have developed feelings for him.

I know he has a girlfriend, Ruth, which is extremely disappointing for me.

When she came over to watch Theo during Insurgent filming, I had to deal with them being so-ew I don't even want to mention it. I admit I felt a pinch, well maybe not a pinch, but a million times more than a pinch of jealousy.

A few days after the end of Insurgent filming, we had a celebration, after that, I haven't really seen him since then.

I probably felt tortured for the past months. Not overreacting and I'm not exaggerating.

I feel bad when we had these kissing scenes. It felt good to kiss him, but I knew he was just completely acting, but I wasn't I meant every single second of it.

+++

By the time I arrived at the set, I saw him. Standing in his costume and having a little chat with Miles, both browsing the script.

I was already half way and he stood to hug me. I tried to cover up my smile. "Hey Shai!"

"Hi Theo!" I replied.

He pulls back gently. "I miss you."

Oh goodness, did he just say he missed me? I'm speechless. This can't be happening, is this a dream? Oh wait it isn't.

"I missed you too." I grin.

"Your hair grew longer." He looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I was informed that they were going to cut it again today." I grit my teeth.

"Woah, and you're okay with that?" He looks surprised.

"I guess." I shrug.

"Shailene! Paging Shailene, please report to the director's room now!" A voice came out of the speakers.

"I think you gotta go." The ends of Theo's lips twitch into a frown.

I respond with a nod and walk away.

+++

We finished filming.

There's an after party to welcome us all back.

"Hey." A hand was placed on my shoulder from behind me.

"Hey Theo." I grin.

He grins back. "See you later in the welcome back party. Do you know where it is?"

"No, not really." I frown.

"Is it okay if I pick you up? I mean, I've been there tons of times." He stuttered.

What?!? He wants to pick me up?!?

"What about Ruth" I suddenly blurt out.

"Um, she's not coming. She told me she doesn't want to be part of the Divergent family anymore." He scratches the back of his head. "We broke up."

I try to control the happiness running up my spine. I force my smile away.

"Oh, sorry." I 'frown.'

"It's fine, I'm over it." He grins at me.

And that gives me the perfect excuse to grin back at him.

"So should I pick you up?" He finally brings the question back up.

"Yeah sure! That'll be great!" I smile.

"The party starts at 6:00pm, I'll pick you up at 5:00."

I nod and I walk back home.

I get ready into a dress and put heals on.

I can't really fix my hair up because it's chopped off once again.

The doorbell rings and I smile at myself in the mirror.

I turn the nob and see Theo in his suit. "You look beautif-great."

"Thanks," I laugh a little. "You look not so bad yourself." I wink at him.

"We better get going." He grins.