Chapter 6

Elena's pov:

I woke up in bed and looked around I was in Ashtray's room. As I recalled what happend tears flooded down my cheeks. I noticed a light in the hall so i decided to go get something to eat. I tried to stand up but fell hard down on the ground.

Ashtray and Fez stormed in and looked down at me. I felt so worthless, i couldn't even stand. I curled up in a ball and cried my eyes out. I felt their stares burning in my back. I heard someone else walking to the door. "Come on, pick her up you idiots." Faye said and they ran towards me to pick me up.

They made me a warm bath and breakfast that consisted eggs and bacon. I was siiting in the bath with my legs pulled up to my chest. Faye walked in and sat down on a chair next to the bath. She scrubbed my back with a sponge while i just sat there crying.

After i was ready i changed in some comfortable clothes and layed in Ashtray's bed. I havent touched my food because I wasn't hungry.

Tears were streaming down my face. I heard Ashtray enter the room so I wiped my tears away. I felt the bed dip so i turned to face him. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "No you're not." He said. I sat up, next to Ashtray. "What happend?" He asked, a soft smile laying on his face. "I-" I cut myself off. Tears streaming down my face. 

"Hey it's ok, you don't have to tell me right now." He pulled me on his lap in a hug. So that I was straddeling him. My face was burried in his neck as my arms were around his neck. He held me by my waist. I tightend my grip on him and he pulled me more in by my waist. "Its ok. You're safe here." He said over and over as he let his hand ran down my hair.

After a while i stopped crying. Ashtray's t-shirt was soaked. "I'm sorry." I say as I pull away. "It's ok." He said with a sympathetic smile on his face. Then I began laughing. "What?" He asked laughing with me. "First we where like enemies and now i'm crying on your shoulder." I said laughing. He laughed with me. 

"That won't make us stop being enemies." He said. "I know, I know." I said getting of his lap with a slight smile on my face. "Ok I'm going to let you sleep. And eat your food." He said walking out of the room. "Ok!" I yelled.

I ate my food and went to sleep. I didn't want to see anybody but Faye, Fez and Ash. I was too scared to go out. Eventually I told them what happend and they didn't make a big drama about it, wich was nice. 

- 3 day's later - 

We were watching reruns of Glee. Being annoying to Fez. Singing in harmony. (Finisch the lyrics) I was laying on Ash, Faye and Fez. My head on Ash's lap, My torso on Faye's and my legs on Fez's. "I'm tired." I said after a yawn. "I'm going to bed." I got up as everyone said good night.

I entered Ash's room and layed on his bed. After one minute of starring at the seeling i fell asleep. 

Ashtray's pov:

I decided to also go to bed after an other episode. I entered my room and saw Elena peacefully sleeping on my bed. I really didn't want to sleep on the floor so I layed next to her on my bed. I looked at her. Her head was pressed hard against her cussion wich made her little double chin show up. 

I tried to sleep but just couldn't. I turned my back on Elena. I felt her tiny arms wrap around me so thet she was spooning me. WTF?  I grabbed her arms and took them off me. I turned again and noticed her shiverring. That's why she was spooning me. 

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her in. So that i was spooning her. It worked, she stopped shiverring.

Hi guys here is a new chapter I hope you like it and thank you for the reads!!! Love you all, bye!!!