Chapter 5

(This writing are the toughts.)

Elena's pov: 

I decided to get back at Ashray so i woke up very early. I made my way to my duffle bag, shushing my dog so that he won't make a noise. I took out a permanent marker and made my way to him.

He was just sleeping peacefully. I smirked and drew a moustache and wrote on his forehead: 'I love Elena'. I giggled to myself and went back to sleep. 

- time skip -

I heard laughing as I opened my eyes slowly. Fezco was taking pictures of a very angry Ashtray. I looked at him and started laughing to. 

Then Fez began taking pics of me. I got up and went to the bathroom what was wrong. I saw 'I love Ash' on my forehead with a moustache.

"Bitch!" I yelled and ran to Ash, straddling him and punching him in the belly. He just sat there with no emotion. "Aren't you going to do something about the fact that I'm punching you?" I asked him angry.

"No. Because it doesn't hurt." He said. I huffed and got off him to go and try to wash it away. Is he fucking kidding me? He thinks he's so funny huh? Uhhh, i hate the fact hes soooo ennoying, a tease and so fucking handsome. Uhhhh. At least i got to sleep on the bed for once. 

It eventually got the marker off and i walked out of the bathroom. I got some things out of my bag to go walk with my dog who was peacefully sleeping on the bed. By that time Fez already got out of the bedroom.

Suddenly someones arm were wrapped around me standing behind me. I jumped a little. "God Fez, I tought you were gone. Ok, I need to change so can you please leave? I asked but didn't get a response so i turned around. It was Ashtray who was holding me. He had a smug smile on his face. "What?" I asked as he still hold me in his arms. 

"Sorry." He said. Pulling me more in by my waist and burrying his face in my neck. "Sorry for calling you those ugly things." "Its ok. Can I please chnge I need to walk wit the dog." He nodded and let go of me walking out the room.

I changed and got everything ready. "Alright, bye everybody!" I yelle and alked out the house.

- time skip -

I was walking down an ally when i heard muffeled voices behind me. I turned around and saw four boys walking towards me. They were build strong and really tall. I started walking faster but someone grabbed me by my arm and pushed me to the ground. I let go of the leash and my dog ran away. They did horrible stuf.

They punched me.                   

They touched me where i didn't want to.

They kissed me.

They groped me.

They undressed me.

They raped me one by one.

They left and I was just laying there on the ground helpless, feeling worthless.

Ashtray's pov:

I was just weiging weed when i heard scratching on the door. I want to go open it and saw the dog but with no Elena. I looked around but Fez was at the shop and Faye was drunk.

I went outside and followed the dog. It started to go faster so I began running. Shit, what would have happend to her? Is she kidnapped? Is she drunk? Fuckkkk!

We ended up in an alley. A little further i saw someone laying on the ground. I noticed it was Elena. I run towards her. She was naked her clothes were shattered everywhere. What the fuck happened here?

I called Fez to pick us up.

Hi guys, I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you so much for the 128 reads!!!!! I am so happy and so thankfull I know the updates are slow but I'll try to update more. Bye!!!!