Chapter 2

Elena's pov:

I arrived at their house and opened the door, holding my dog. I walked around a little and then turned around to finding a girl on the couch.

I amediatly looked her up and down. When I met her eyes again she smiled.

"Hi I'm Faye." She mumbled. "Uhm, are you a friend of Fez or Ashtray?" I asked.

"Uhm, yes I stay here." She awnsered. "Ok. Hi I'm Elena and I'm also staying here from now." I said smiling at her.

I heard her mumble "ok" I turned around and headed down the hall.

I looked around for a place to sleep cause it looked like she was crashing on the couch so...

I was pretty tired and I found a bedroom. I put my dog on the bed and changed in some pyjama's.

I took out the little bed for my dog. Put him in and went to sleep aswell.

~ time skip ~

I woke up by some arguing and a few moments later by som chufeling.

I diced to just ignore it and went back to sleep. I woke up really uncomfortable. I felt something against me. When I opened my eyes I saw someone laying in my bed. 

I let out a light scream and pushed the person off the bed. I heard groaning from the ground and slowly looked who it was.

I saw Ashtray laying there on his back. He opend his eyes and scolded me. 

"Dude, wtf are u doing in my bed?" I asked. "Your bed? This is my bed dipshit. Now get out of my bed."

"What? No! I'm not laying on the ground!" I responded. "No, you are! Now get out!" He said standing up from the floor.

"Fuck you!" I said getting out of MY bed and laying on the ground. As I layed there my dog came and lay with me. But I still couldn't sleep.

~ time skip ~

Ashtray's pov:

I woke up to no Elena on the floor. I looked around but didn't find her. I actually felt kinda bad for her. She was probably just eating breakfast or something.

I got out of bed and maid my way to the bathroom because I really needed to pee. I walked down the hall to the toilet and noticed that the door was locked.

I nicked on the door but no awnser. I yelled for them to get out but stil no awnser. 'God who the fuck is not there?' I thought. "Get the fuck out bro I really need to pee." I yelled. "Well you'll have to wait then, fucking bitch cause I'm peeing right now." I heard them yell.

I amediatly recognized the voice. It was Elena's. I heard the door unlock and Elena stepped out of it with dark bags under her eyes. "Wow someone look well." I said in amusement. "Well it's all because of you, fucking asswhole." She mumbled walking past me.

Hi guys, I hope you liked this chapter (i know its short). I am so happy that I had 4 reads. I know it's not a lot but I'm still really happy that someone is reading it, I love you guys. Bye!!!