Chapter 1

Elena's pov:

I packed my things in my duffel bag while my mom was shouting from downstairs to hurry up. I was kicked out of my house for doing something bad, but it doesn't matter.I was finally done and sprinted down. I looked at my mom one last time and left.

I went to my car and put Stel (my dog) in the front next to me. My dog it is a little poodle, if you were wondering .I started my car and pulled out of the driveway. The question was where I was going to stay now. I litterally have no home now.

I couldn't stay with Maddy (my cousin) because her mom hates me. Then I knew. I'm going to ask if I can stay with Fez. I haven't seen Fez in a long time, but he'll be okay with it.

He used to be my babysitter but we still became a good friend. He has a small shop where you can buy everything but the best, drugs. He's a drug salesman, a very good one I might say.

I arrived at his shop and got out. I took my dog ​​and locked the car. "Fez!" I yelled as i walked towarts the shop. I saw him turn around and a smile appeared on his face. "Elena! I haven't seen you in ages! What are you doing here?" he said as he stepped over to me and hugged me.

"I actually need a favor." I said as he let go of me. "hmm, ok what is it?"He looked at me with a frown on his face. "I need a place to stay." "Oh that's all? Come on you can stay with us!" He said.

'Us? "Oh, an by 'us' I mean me and Ashtray." Fezco said. "Ashtray? Who's Ashtray?" I asked. And just then a boy my age walked out like he was the owner of this shop. "Who's asking?" He asked.

"Me, dumbass. Who else?" I said. He looked me up and down until he met my eyes again. "Me." he said. "What 'me'?" I asked. "He's Ashtray, my little bro. I think he's as old as you. How old are you again?" Fez asked. "15" I said. "Yep your as old as him."

"Well.." I said turning around. "I'm going to your house and make myself comfortable." I said grabbing the keys that were on the counter, walking away. "Bye, love you! And don't wake me up." I yelled and jumped into my car, starting it up.

I rolled my window down and said "Oh and there will also be a dog." and drove off.

This is the first chapter. I hope you liked it! If you have tips or ideas, let me know in the comments. Love you all!!! Bye!