February 7th

Xamora

Pulling Saint closer to me on the bed, I cuddled to his side after we were done draping my arm over his torso.

"Saint." I breath out looking out my window.

"Mhm?" He grunted lowly with his eyes closed, his fingers to his right hand tracing my forearm that laid over him the other behind his head.

"What are you gunna do?" My eyes blinked as I looked from out the window up at him.

Chuckling softly Saint kept his eyes closed but stopped tracing my arm. "We just had Sex for like ... ion know two hours and Thats what your thinking about?"

Blushing at his comment I rolled my eyes. "Well... what were you thinking about?"

"You." He smiled opening his eyes and looking at me.

Blushing harder I Held his gaze for a moment then covered my face.

"Fucking lier."

Chuckling Saint laughed and when I peaked from under the covers I could see his eyes were closed again.

"So your not gunna answer me?" My brow raised and I pulled the blanket from over my head.

"I think I already did Baby. I mean Im here right?"

"Why cant you just Answer me for real?" I laughed sitting up some more. I have on Saints shirt so I just let my tits hang since I was naked under this.

"I dont know." He shrugged. "But Im definitely not gunna Make any erratic ass decisions either. I thought about pulling up to Javiers House and shooting the shit up, but something just didn't sit right with me after reading those messages." Saints face pulled together and he shrugged again. "I dont know."

"If it helps the situation-."

"It probably wont." Saint implied.

"But if it does, Javier also told he has a Mental disorder-."

"Yeah being a bitch." He scoffed.

"No Saint Listen!" I sighed hard. "He has Multiple personality disorder! He said Thats why lately he's been acting weird! He saw his dad get killed and Even though it had been some time, his therapist said something triggered it- he doesn't know what but He's the one that told me about grace and Gave me all the messages- He wanted to apologize to me because he didn't know there was a part off him that hated me! And literally was trying to sabotage my life!" I tried to let out all in one breath, running out by the time I got to the end of what I was saying.

Opening his eyes again Saint visibly relaxed more letting his arm down from over his head. "Are you fucking serious?" He asked going into a more laid down position leaving his arm out.

Looking over him I put my hand on his side rubbing up and down. "Yes! He told me about my Mom cheating too... I was thankful for all of that Because I was able to get closure for so much shit! And Help you out in the process!"

"Thats good baby Im happy for you." Saint mumbled.

"Im happy now too!" I smiled big. "See originally I was going to wait until The Valentines day dance but then I realized that in the process of my revenge I would definitely hurt you too so -."