SPRING DAY

Hani's POV

After the news about Jihyo and Jin getting married, I tried talking to father for a whole weak, pleading, begging, kneeling down in front of the gate.

"Dad, please! Jihyo! Let me talk to youu!!"

I cried, pleaded and wailed! I followed Dad eversince just to keep Jihyo from this mess. But all of it was useless, Jihyo is trapped forever once he marry Jin. It would hurt her too, Jihyo loves Yoongi and she knows I love Jin.

"Just leave now, Hani. You're just torturing yourself"

Dad's bitch yelled through her window, sipping her tea wearing her silky robe.

"Shut the fuck up you, bitch! You gold digging ungrateful woman. You didn't think I would find out you cheating with the guards, don't you?!!" I smirked.

Her eyes widen, and suddenly got up and stepped out of the house, dragging me forcefully away somewhere in the garden.

"You lying bitch! What the hell are you even saying?!" she angrily whispered.

"If I'm lying, then why did you drag me away from the house? Are you afraid that dad would find out?"

She was about to slap me but I managed to slap her hand away, making her eyes grew wider. I have never been this brave and bold before.

"Listen you whore! If you think I cannot ruin your image to father just because he kicked me out, then think again. Just one click sending this photo of you, making out with multiple of these guards to dad, it would be your endgame! So don't provoke me, and find a way to stop the wedding!"

I showed the photo in her face and it's clearer as the sun that it was her, making out with the guard, not just one but five of them. She froze and started to shake.

"You're one sneaky little brat, Hani! I really hate you"

"Oh? I know, and guess what? I hate you more, you dirty whore!!"

I walked out immediately and once I was about to get out of the gate, a familiar car was entering the mansion. I halted my steps and looked at the person driving. Our eyes met, but he avoided my gaze, my heart sank upon seeing who it was.

"Jin" it almost came out as a whisper.

He saw me but he avoided my gaze and drove past me, leaving me outside the gate. I wanted to cry and run for him, but I can't. We're both weak and we cannot do anything to stop this mess.

Should I just give up and leave Seoul? Start a new life and live peacefully? Will everything be put in its rightful place once I disappear? Will they all be happy if I'm out in the picture? Jihyo, Jin? Is it really the end?

--

JIN's POV

I arrived at the Lee mansion, and I was surprised seeing someone unexpected-- Hani. She was crying while walking away from the garden. What happened?

Is she okay? What's wrong? Did her father hurt her again? I need to know she's okay. But.........I can't, I want to but I can't.

Our eyes met, and her gaze lingered longer while I avoided her eyes. I can't look into her orbs clearly asking and needing me.

My heart broke in a million pieces leaving her broken. But, I can't do anything, everything isn't in my hands. I'm sorry, Hani. But this is for the best, we will never work.

--

I entered Mr. Lee's office since he called me earlier. Jihyo was there as well, unfazed and sadness is visible in her face. The meeting was all about the wedding preparations which we clearly doesn't pay attention to.