Autumn Outside the Post Office 🍁

TAE'S POV

After that epic friday night a month ago, Hani became a part of our group. We treat her like family, and she does the same towards us.

We never had a female friend before, except for Jimin who had Irene as her female bestfriend before. Hani have been visiting our house occasionally too and got close with mom. They have been cooking together and already got along pretty well.

Today's Mom's birthday, so we're all here at home including Hani. Mina came too, and as usual she kept on glaring Hani. I had no idea as to why would she glare at her this intensely.

I talked to Mina privately inside my room, because she's been really acting weird the whole time.

"What's wrong with you, Mina?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" she answered bluntly.

"Your eyes have been throwing daggers towards Hani the whole time. Why?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Good that you noticed. I don't like her, Tae. Tell her to leave now!" she said.

"Mina, I can't do that. It's mom's birthday, and she personally asked for Hani to come here. Why would I tell her to leave?" I answered not raising my voice.

"Then if you can't make her leave, then I'll leave. I will make sure you won't even see your child"

She lashed out of the room and left without even saying anything. She has always been this controlling and mean. Always threatening me with running away with my child.

I stepped out my room to follow her but, Hani surprisingly followed her and gave me an assuring smile. This won't be good. I was about to follow them, when mom called me to help her about something. I just hope they wont fight.

---

HANI'S POV.

Tae's fiance clearly hates me, and I know exactly why. I don't know Mina personally, but I know her other boyfriend. I smirked when I saw her lashed out of the house clearly annoyed and Tae was about to follow her when I signalled him not to.

I walked out side and called her before she can even reach the gate. She halted her steps, and turned to look at me with her left brows up.

"Don't give me that look, Mina" I said fiercely.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Do you really want me to say it here? Tae will hear me from here, are you sure?"

She gulped. Obviously she doesn't know me and had no idea what I was talking about. But, a guilty person will always panic in every small threat around her. She pull me away from the house and whispered.

"What are you talking about?" she asked angrily while whispering.

"Tell me first, why are you glaring at me the whole time?"

She cleared her throat and avoided my gaze.

"You flirting around with someone else, while clearly you are in a relationship with Jin oppa. How can you be so shameless?!" she asked.

"What?"

"Don't deny it, Hani. I saw you yesterday in a hotel in Gangnam, and you were talking to a boy and obviously flirting with him. Tae is Jin oppa's brother and I am just concerned about my future brother in law"

Oh. Damn. This will be fun.

"Oh? Tell me, what were you doing in a hotel in Gangnam yesterday then? I thought you were scheduled for a pre natal? Don't tell me your doctor is in that hotel and IN GANGNAM?"