CHAPTER EIGHT

Beginne am Anfang

Instead of going full-on rant... I say.... "Your my guardian. Which means I am your responsibility. If I get a job that's for me, and not yours." I then leave the room.

I leave the house before I get more angry with her.

She makes it oh so hard to come back to this house we are living in.

By the time I reach outside I see Mikey walking over to my driveway.

"I was just about to get you." He smiles at me.

"Morning." I say.

"Good morning." I then go to him and follow him to the car. We then head over to Frank's to pick him up.
They took turns carpooling. Since both their houses are the same distance to the school. This week was Mikey's turn to drive us all to school.

"Hey Lila." Frank gets in the car with a giant smile on his face.

"Morning Frank." I smile back at him.

"I'm here too. Morning shithead." Mikey utters.

"Morning giraffe. How's the weather up there?" Frank mocks Mikey.

"Shut up hobbit." Mikey starts the car again, and we head to school.

I just laugh at the two idiots in the car. They are too ridiculous sometimes.

Memories of this morning with my mom pop up in my mind. I clench my fists in anger.

She pissed me off so much.

I feel like screaming.

I need a release. I need it soon.

A quick fix perhaps.

We get to school, and they take me to the front office to get my schedule.

Thankfully most of my classes were either one of them. I had only three without either of the boys.

Four classes I had with them. Two were with Frank. One was with Mikey. And then we three somehow had Study Hall together.

My first class I was alone, but Frank offered to take me to it so I wouldn't get lost.

"Hey, we have our next class together. So hang out here, and I'll come get you after my first class so we can go together ok?" He looks at me, and I get lost in his hazel eyes for a moment.

"Yes that sounds good." I agree, and then I head inside the classroom.

The day went by pretty fast. It wasn't too bad for a first day.

Lunch is the best part. I get to hang with Mikey and Frank. I am now heading to lunch with them.

"How's your first day going so far?" Mikey asks.

"It's going well." I say. All of a sudden Frank goes and walks up to a guy that was dressed in dark clothes.

He is pretty average height. He has a muscular build. Light brown shaggy hair that fell into his eyes. From a far I could still tell that he blue eyes. He had snake bites. He's quite a looker.

Frank was talking to him, and they seem like friends.

He then brings him over to our table.

"Mikey look who I found." Frank looks so happy. His friend was coming closer.

"Seb this is Lila Hunter. Lila this is Sebastian McAllen." He introduces us. Seb smiles at me, and I smile back friendly.

"Hey nice to meet you Lila." He says.

"Likewise." I utter. When Mikey and Frank aren't looking Seb winks at me. I find myself blushing.

All of a sudden Frank looks over at me, and his eyebrows raise in suspicion. Damn it I was still probably red.