He will die. She whispers.         

My head was hurting so bad, my eyes got blurry. I stood up to walk out of the house. I ended up falling with a loud thud, my heart ached so much, it would have been difficult for him.

Now it all made sense why he appears only in my dreams. But why did he ask me to remember him? Doesn't he know what will happen if I do?

I walked out of the house holding anything I could grab. I drove outside the gate and called Haikuan ge to come pick me up. I couldn't drive, and my eyes were red and swollen.  

His kiss is unbelievable, his touch is unforgettable, and my love for him is undeniable but I can't bear the thought of him dying if I remember him. Darkness consumed me, I had never been heartbroken like this, what Nicole did to me cannot compare to the hurt I am feeling right now. I felt like dying.

When I saw Haikuan ge I crawled out of the car and cried on his chest. He took me to the front seat, put on my seat belt, entered the car, and drove home. 

He didn't ask me what happened and I was too shocked to talk.

When we got home, he walked me to my room, laid me in bed, and asked me to rest.

I held his hand when he was about to leave my room. Please stay with me, I don't want to be alone. I cried.

He nodded and sat beside me while running his hand through my hair.

"I didn't know when I started narrating what happened at Xiao Zhan's house to him."  

He looked at me in awe.

When I was done talking he also narrated how Xiao Zhan came to the hospital and I was so cold to him. Omg, I hurt him more. But it's better than dying. I can't bear it.

Is it okay if I leave the country for a while? I need to clear my head, and I might be tempted to go and see him or run into him in this city.

"I will go with you until you settle in. Haikuan ge said and ruffled my hair.

It's not necessary brother, I will take care of myself but please tell him you don't know where I went if he asks.

Okay, Yibo.

I cried some more "I have to shut him out of my mind again. I can't remember your love" I need you to stay alive. I didn't know when I slept off, only to wake up at 3 am hungry.

I went downstairs, ate, came back to my room, and packed my bag. Since it was already 4 am. I had a hot long shower, got dressed, and left the house. I will drive until I smell fresh air.

Zhan's POV

I woke up a little early, hoping to see Wang Yibo first thing in the morning, but he didn't come. I spent the whole day sulking.  

I was walking down the stairs when I heard my dad and Mrs. Zhang talking. (Mrs. Zhang is our cook for God knows how long)

"Did you do what I asked you to do?" my dad asked.

Yes, Mr. Xiao, she replied with a sad tone.

"It's for the best," my dad in his harsh voice said and she walked to the kitchen when she saw me coming down.  

I greeted him and walked to the dining area when he walked behind me and asked if I was okay.

"Yes, I am fine," I said calmly.

Has anything happened to you lately? He asked.

No, just the normal. I said.

I decided to go and see Wang Yibo when I was done eating.

When I got to their house I saw his mum, brother, and dad sitting. I was scared I thought something had happened. I bowed while greeting them.

Haikuan, where is Yibo? I asked with a trembling voice.

He showed me a piece of paper Yibo left on the dining table.

"Haikuan ge, please don't be upset with me, I need a fresh start, I feel suffocated here after what happened to me. I know mum won't be worried, she knows I'll take care of myself, you and dad shouldn't worry too much about me either. I will call once my head is clear. I love you."
Wang Yibo.

Zhan felt his heart break again, he cried and regretted why he didn't follow him home last night.

Mr. Wang spoke and Zhan recognized his voice, he turned to him and greeted him properly, but the man does not recognize him anymore.

Sir, you don't remember me? Zhan asked, his voice still shaky from crying.

I'm sorry, I don't remember you. Mr. Wang said.

The guy you saved on your way from Shanghai, you picked up my lifeless body and took me to a hospital. Zhan breathed.

"They were shocked.'' All of them remembered the story Mr. Wang told them when Yibo was still in a coma.

 Wang told them when Yibo was still in a coma