Dream lover

Yibo's Pov.

It is a rainy Saturday night, and I decided to lie in bed. "I took a deep breath to Inhale the earthy smell of rain and listen to the sound it made as it patters on the roof, it makes a light, rhythmic, tapping sound. Which calms my soul."

Heard a low rumble from afar to a sudden loud crack (thunder strike) with sudden lightning!

I shivered a little and curled up under my duvet, held my knees and loneliness crept in, my heart felt empty and my mind drifted to the dream I had 3 days ago.

"I missed him, I want to hug him so tight and lay next to him"

Will I ever see you again? I don't even know your name or what you look like.
I drifted off to sleep reminiscing about the dream.

Zhan's POV.

"It is a cold, dark windy night. The rain had stopped, but the ground was still wet with puddles everywhere." 

That cool breeze after a drizzle is so calming... I wish he was here, curled up in bed next to me... I'll hug him so tight and hold him close to my heart.

I felt a sudden sadness, will you remember me? Will you ever remember me, butterfly?  I started tearing up.

It's so cold here, I want to see you today, Yibo...  I shrugged, so tipsy...  I should get a little naughty with my butterfly. I let out an evil smile and I drifted off.

He was at the cabin on a swing. Everything was dark... When he was under the porch I couldn't see his face very well, but once he swings out, even in the darkness of a quarter moon, his eyes were green, as I moved closer I realized that what was green was a constellation of his dark brown eyes with the reflection of yellow flowers, with the grey swing and a blue chimney hung outside the porch.

I was mesmerized by his beauty under the quarter moon, I just stood there for a few minutes admiring the topless silhouette in front of me... he stopped swinging and stood up, I thought he saw me and I smiled widely expecting a hug, but he turned and walked toward the door.

It dawned on me that he didn't see me, instead, he walked inside.

"He stood by the sink in the kitchen, washed his face, looked out through the window, and stared at the quarter moon for a few seconds then he let the curtains down. I walked behind him, "hey butterfly" I whispered and kissed his bare shoulder" and that was it ... words were not spoken, only pleasures.

Yibo's Pov.
It's a beautiful Sunday morning, birds are chirping, the earthy smell of rain is still faint in the air, and everything seems so relaxing... I smiled sheepishly in my sleep, and made funny noises, only for me to feel a hand tap on my shoulder. I winced and cuddled my pillow more, I felt the hand tap me again. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked several times to adjust my eyes to the bright light. I saw my mum, dad, and brother staring at me like I swallowed a shark!

"Why is everyone staring at me like that?" I asked calmly.

Everyone laughed and my mum said, "that's some wild dream, Yibo...who were you with?"

Oh, my God if embarrassment could kill, I should be dead right now. I covered my head with my duvet and yelled. You are so shameless mum, please everyone should leave my room...

I heard the door close behind and their laughter faded, I removed the duvet from my head, took a deep breath, and relaxed my body thinking about the dream I just had.

I bit my lower lip gently and traced it with my thumb, rubbing it back and forth ... I giggled and blushed.

I could remember vividly the song that was playing, it played over and over again. I rubbed my throbbing cock up and down thinking about what happened in my dream.

(play the song)

I was outside a cabin, on the porch, topless, I was swinging back and forth under the quarter moonlight, it was relaxing, I stood up after a while, walked inside, went to wash my face in the kitchen sink, and I stared up through the window and look at the moon one more time ''before I let the curtains down"

I heard a sweet low voice behind me. Hey butterfly, I remember the voice.

He kissed my bare shoulder, and slowly sailed through the skin of my neck, reaching the end of my earlobe, his teeth gently munched it, leaving me with a deepened breath.

My collarbone was trembling when his cheek rested on it. I turned my face and felt his warm breath below mine. He placed one hand on my nipple and touched it gently.

I let out a low moan, he pulled my lips to him and kissed me slowly. Everything went slowly, we were in sync, and his scent was brave and strong and certain. I felt what he felt, his movement on my nipple increased, he traced my rib down to my navel with his other hand, pressed his hand against my waist, and slid his hand into my boxers, he grabbed my already hard chopper and I let out a moan. He stroked it up and down, squeezed it hard, then he got faster and faster, I threw my head behind and let out a loud moan.

His lips mashed against mine as if trying to flatten my mouth, I hungrily pushed back, his mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. He worked his mouth against mine, our tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other.

I felt intense excitement, my lower pelvic muscles contracted and my anus pulsating and I cum all over his hand, yet he didn't stop stroking until I was done, he gently removed his hand and patted my lap, and he kissed my neck gently with his wet lips and hugged me so close. I felt safe...

While the music was playing I wanted more but then I felt taps on my shoulder. Arrrrrgggggg, dream lover, can we please continue from where we stopped? I don't feel the way I did when you were doing it.