What will happen if we kiss?

I tilted my head a little to the left and just looked straight into Yibo's eyes. I felt a sudden sweet and nervous feeling down my spine... And he looked at me differently, his expression was confusing. does he want to kiss me, does he want me to kiss him, does he love me too, why is he staring at me like that? I thought.

My eyes fell on his lips, I unconsciously bit my lower lip, and turned my head a little to hide my beet-red face...

When I turned my head back to look at him I met his face an inch away from mine, I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks and nostrils, it tickled a little and it made me blush, he looked me in the eyes, and quickly collected his thoughts...

"I'm sorry Zhan, I didn't know what came over me," Yibo said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"What do you think would happen if we kiss right here, right now?" I asked, digging my hands inside the pockets of my pants, grinning right at him.

"I think it would cause a riot." He replied.

"Well, you know me," I said lowering my head towards him, causing a riot is what I do best.

"I pressed my thumb on his lips to see if he'd pull away. He didn't, instead he leaned closer and closed his eyes, a lump rose in my throat."

My lips brushed his, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that I could inhale his breath and feel the warmth of his skin!

"I jolted from my sleep, when I heard a scream.

Haikuan's pov.
I was on the phone with dad when I noticed Yibo's hand twitching, then his body started trembling, I called his doctor and nurses, and they rushed in.

"He is having a seizure" Dr replied and I screamed... making Zhan jump from his sleep.

Don't try to hold him down or stop the movements. Help me place him on his right side, to help keep his airway clear. Look at your watch at the start of the seizure, to time its length." Dr told the nurse.

A minute later his body movements stopped abruptly

We all let out a breath we didn't know we were holding. "Check up on him every hour, record his heart rate, pulse, and blood pressure." the doctor said and turned to me. Don't worry your brother will be fine... that's a sign of too much brain activity...

I called mum and dad immediately.

Zhan looked scared and he was shaking unconsciously, I touched his shoulder to calm him down and asked what happened in his dream... I-I-h-he was walking on his own. He said, his voice trembling.

I'm so sorry, I won't make him walk fast in his sleep anymore. It breaks my heart to see him like this, and I won't see him for the next 2 to 3 days... He whispered.

You can see him but don't make him walk too fast because he's been laying down for the past 3 and a half years and I know it's not easy for him to start walking just like that but you should take it easy on him. I replied...

Zhan's pov.
I sobbed silently and clenched my chest. It breaks my heart to see my love like that, I thought something had happened to him. If anything ever happens to you I will never forgive myself. I excused myself and took a walk outside to get some fresh air and I reminisced on the dream.

He didn't move his eyes, so I thought it was probably okay to kiss him. His skin was as soft as it looked, white and smooth as porcelain, and the taste of his lips lingered far after he had gone.

I shrugged the thoughts off and went back to the room, I bent my head and took a deep breath. "I and Yibo kissed" I did not have a good reason to explain my mistakes, I came up with that" I'm sorry. I said, looking embarrassed.

"I know" he replied and my knees got weak. I sat flat on the ground... How did you know? I asked

"When his ankle got better he didn't show any sign of seizure."

Aiish ... it's my mistake as his minder, I crossed the limit and I am sorry about that.

Bring him back to reality and continue your shenanigans he giggled. I smiled shyly and nodded.

It's been 2 days since I saw Yibo, as much as I want to be with him, I can't risk his life. I have to find a way around it.

"I saw Yibo sitting at the front pouch, with a frown on his face," I greeted him and sat next to him.

I'm sorry I've not seen you for the past two days. I went out with my girlfriend and most times when I'm with her she makes me promise not to wander around in my sleep and I've been keeping the promise for the past two years... I gulped hard and was scared that he'd hear the sound of my raging heartbeat. I saw hurt in his eyes, a tear dropped and it broke me to pieces.

A dry chuckle followed by Hmmm was the only thing that came out of his mouth. Silence used to be so comfortable between us but now I feel uncomfortable and I hate that I had to lie to him.

We sat together for what felt like forever before I summoned the courage to talk. "How are your injuries getting better?

Hmmm, I walked around the compound today, he replied

I was excited and wanted to jump on him and kiss him all over but I comforted myself and grinned at him.

How about your head, do you still have headaches?

"No"

I was happy, so happy.

You can leave now, I want to rest my head a little. Yibo replied.

I felt a pang of pain in my chest as if something was pulling me down, I was drowning in my thoughts and woke up.

Nicole's pov
Whew! It's been a while, but I miss Beijing. Jack, drop me off at Wang mansion. Let me go and visit them for condolence, I am sure that brat didn't make it!

Why don't you call her to confirm if she is home? Jack replied

Ummm okay... I hummed.

Oh, it's ringing... Hello, Mrs. Wang good afternoon ma.

Good afternoon Nicole.

I'm at the airport, I just landed from Malibu, are you at home? I want to come and see you.

Go home and rest Nicole. You can come to see him tomorrow. We are still at the hospital.

Omg, okay, ma'am. I will come tomorrow. I said and ended the call.

The bastard is still in the hospital. I hissed and stared at Jack.