𝟏𝟑, ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜ

Start from the beginning

.・゜゜・

After you had eaten till you felt full and Marco had dried your tears like a kid, you were feeling a bit better. It scared you a little the fact that you were on the ship of the strongest man alive, but Thatch and Marco made it easier for you. 

Desperately, you needed a bath. Besides that you don’t want to stain someone else’s clothes, you knew that there was a lot of dirt in your skin and hair. It was greasy. Ew. You looked at the blonde man and tugged on his white sleeve. 

“What is it, Y/N yoi?” he asked you with a smile. 

Let’s be honest, that smile made you blush a little. Who wouldn’t? Just a few hours ago he was calling you sweetheart. 

Anyways, you shook those thoughts away. “I- I need a bath…” 

Marco looked at you for a second in silence till he flushed and nodded. “We have the baths down the hall, but you’re the only female in here (except for the nurses), so it’s better if you use mine.” 

You nodded and stood up with the new set of clothes in your arms and followed him through, what it seemed to you, long halls. While walking, you saw his crewmates greeting the blonde man with big smiles and happy aura around them. It made you remember the smiles that your little brothers would give to you often in the past. 

From the corner of your eye, you saw a man wearing a pink and purple kimono talking with someone else, and he caught your gaze. Before you could talk to him, Marco grabbed your hand and pulled you. 

“You’ll get lost if you don’t pay attention yoi.” he told you, not bothering to turn his head to you. If he did, his red ears would give him away that he was blushing. 

Humming, you turned your head back to the crossing-dress man. He was somehow familiar to you. 

Soon, the both of you arrived at his quarters and let me say, boy it was a mess. Papers, maps, books were the predominant element of the room. You figured that he was a busy man because of his position as a Vice-captain, 1st division commander and doctor of the ship. 

And he was doing a lot with helping you around, even though you were recently rescued from the World Government’s claw. Anyways, you’ll help him as a thanks for saving you, it's the least you could do. 

“The bathroom is at the door on your right.” He began to say as he pointed at the entrance. “Go clean yourself while I try to fix this mess.” 

Nodding your head yes, you hurried inside without forgetting to lock the door. Just in case, you never know what’ll happen. Getting rid of the rags of clothes you had, you got under the shower and cleaned yourself. Some recent gashes stung you, but not complained and endured the pain. 

You grabbed a shampoo that was there, and you smelled the aroma. Pine trees… huh, strange. Washing your hair with that and shampoo and getting rid of the grubbiness, you got out refreshed. 

The clothes that Marco gave you, as you requested, were indeed baggy. It made you happy. Let's face it, you were conscious about your body structure and complexion, not very good emotions in you about it. 

Reaching for the first piece of cloth, you observed that it was a white button-up shirt, and quite large. Next it was long pants, and it fit you perfectly, the inconvenience is that it was long, too long for your liking. 

Underwear? Well, you had to wrap your chest with bandages for the meantime. You don't think that the nurses here have the same relative small chest size as you have. Panties? Out of question. Lucky for you, Marco was considered and gave you a pair of unused boxers.