"Pompeii, huh? I haven't been here since I visited on a field trip as a kid." Abbacchio commented as we all looked around.

"It's crazy to think you were once a child." I chuckled, earning myself a glare from Abbacchio.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He scowled at me as he began to approach me but his actions were quickly halted by Fugo's voice.

"Abbacchio, Y/N, Giorno, we need to hurry." He said as he looked down at his watch that he's definitely had this whole time- and began to walk towards our destination.

"The place we're looking for is about 100 meters ahead. It should take us about 30 minutes to get what we need and get back to the others." He informed us as we followed his lead. After a bit of walking, eventually, we came to a stop in front of a mirror.

"Oh nooo...." I whispered as Fugo stared into the mirror.

"Y/N, Abbacchio, Giorno, be on your guard." He firmly warned. "To think we'd be found so soon..."

"How many are there?" Abacchio asked.

"One... for now. He's peeking around that stone pillar behind us."

"Pillar? Which one would that be?" Giorno questioned while looking behind him.

"Giorno, there's literally only one pillar behind us." I deadpanned even though I knew very well Giorno still wouldn't be able to see Illusio. Next to me, Abbacchio scoffed before responding,

"Clearly we can see there's a single pillar, but I don't see what you two are seeing either." He explained while peaking back trying to figure out what we were witnessing.

"Quit messing around! He's heading right towards us! God damn it! If Y/N can see it I'm sure you two can too!" He exclaimed as he turned to glare at the two clueless guys.

"Mmm, okay, Fugo, baby, Ima need you to step away from the mirror right now." I said as I slowly started to walk towards Fugo.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?! THERE'S AN ENEMY THAT WE CAN BOTH CLEARLY SEE BUT THE OTHERS CAN'T AND YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT?!" He roared.

"FUGO! HE'S INSIDE THE MIRROR! GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!" I barked back as I finally lunged at him and shoved him out of the way. Impressively getting myself and only myself taken hostage into Illusio's mirror realm. I landed with a thump on the floor.

"Owieee" I whined as I rubbed the pain away from my arms which I had mostly landed on. I slowly got up as I looked for Illusio.

"Illuuuusooo!~ Darling, where are you?~" I teased with a giggle but the answer I was met with was a punch to my left cheek.

"DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK-" I growled as I once again harshly landed on the floor. Blood trickling down the corner of my mouth.

"Huh, you're not Pannacotta Fugo." He glared as he took out a piece of paper and looked over the bit of information he has about us.

"Do I look like an unripe strawberry to you? Yeah, no shit I ain't Fugo!" I exclaimed as he looked at me up and down. "Ayo, I know this is a heated interaction but don't be getting freaky on me now." I said as I uncomfortably sat up, averting his gaze.

"Y/N L/N, right?" He said in a monotone voice.

"Uh... yeeesss?" I responded, unsure of where our interaction was going. Lucky for me I got the answer when I was kicked in the stomach.

"HOLY FUCK! WHY DOES THIS HURT MORE THAN NARANCIA DROPPING A BOMB ON ME?!" I cried out while clutching my stomach as I spat out more blood. However, there was no time for me to recover from the hit because after my words my neck was immediately clutched in his hand.