(Chapter 8) ||The Curse Mark ||

Start from the beginning

Before I could respond... 

She wrapped her tongue around the scroll and....swallowed it like it was some kind of food. 

Sakura: *GASP* 

Me: *WIDE EYES* 

*Bathump*.....*bathump*  

*WHOOSH* 

No one's POV

Both Sakura and Sasuke were unable to move. Something was happening to their bodies. They had just been hit by dozens of Kunai Knives but weren't hit in reality. 

A Genjutsu prehaps? An Illusion? No, it wasn't an illusion....it was the thirst of blood that was beyond for the term strong.

They were both so shocked that they were unable to even visualize anything for the first few moments, it was so intense. 

Finally Sasuke came to his senses. He looked over to Sakura to make sure was alright but she was already so shaken up that she was trembling with fear.

But something needs to be done. And quickly.

Sasuke's POV

*Pant* *Pant* *Pant* Is this....an illusion..?

Me: *BLEGH* I gagged. No it's more than that... her thirst for blood...is almost...frightening..  

When I looked into her eyes....I saw the moment of my own death! 

I tried to call out to Sakura...

Me: "Sa...Sakura..?" I called out but no response.. 

Its not good.... she's trembling with fear... 

But we have no choice but to flee from here, unless we do... the only thing waiting for us is death. I try to move my body but its not responding to me. I shaking-ly take out a kunai from my pouch... 

And I stab myself in-order for me to regain my senses! Once I do, I realize that the Grass Ninja is about to attack us with real Kunai this time and that its not some visualized frame. 

 I quickly make a move right before she attacks and grab Sakura before leaving the area.  

Naruto's POV

Me: "HEYYYY! LET ME OUT OF HEAR! YOU HEAR ME?!" I yelled but of course I didn't expect anyone to come.. 

Me: "You'll regret swallowing me you stinkin' snake!" What do I do!? 

Me: "Hey... wait!" I say as I rustle into my pouch and take out the only rice ball I was saving for lunch. 

Me: "Here! You have it, isn't this much better than having me?!" I said while throwing the rice ball into its stomach. But once I did, the rice ball started to dissolve! 

And SOON ENOUGH ILL ALSO BE DIGESTED LIKE THAT IN ANOTHER MINUTE!

Me: "HELPPPP!" I yelled again. 

*BLAST* 

Huh...? Suddenly the head of the snake burst open, what's going on? Before I can figure it out a see a hand.. 

?: "Here! Grab my hand!" Someone yelled but who was it? I cautiously grabbed that person's hand and they pulled me out quickly. 

When I came out, I saw who it was... 

Me: "Haruko!" I yelled in pure joy. 

Haruko: "Are you okay, Naruto?" She asked as she looked concerned.. 

Me: "Yeah! I'm okay, but how did you know I was...?" I asked.

Haruko: "Oh.. I heard you, since you were being super loud." she replied as she gave me a small piece of cloth to wipe off the saliva on my cloths and hands. 

Me: "Oh, thanks Haruko!" I said while giving her a smile. 

Haruko: "Don't worry, its not a problem, but where's the rest of your team?" She asked. 

Me: "I don't know! I suddenly got blown away from them and then I ended up like this." I replied. 

Haruko: "Oh, is that right? I do sense some...heavy presence around this area. I'm guessing your teammates are in danger, we should probably go help them." She replied. 

Wait, Sasuke said not to trust anyone.. but.. 

Haruko: "Don't worry, you can trust me. I can help you!" She complied while giving me a smile. 

Me: "Okay then!" I mean she said I can trust her right? So I should be fine. Plus, even if she does something suspicious, we'll know. 

Haruko: "Are you really alright, Naruto?" She asked again. Even though she doesn't know me... 

Me: "Yeah, totally!" I replied while scratching the back of my head.

Haruko: "Alright then..." She replied.