(Chapter 1) The day of Chunin Exams|| The Genjutsu.

Takashi's POV

Me: "Alright Sakuno, do we go to the Academy to start the Chunin Exams?" I asked.

Sakuno: "Yes, I heard there's going to be a writing test first. So the Academy is likely to be the place where they would take our first exam." Itachi-Sensei replied.

Arakaki: "So let's go to the Academy, then. C'mon Haruko, I'll hold your hand, so you don't need to be scared." Arakaki said trying to hold my hand while blushing. -.-

Me: "Its alright, Arakaki, I'll be okay." I said walking away from the pervert while I hear him say "awww c'mon!" Honestly where did Leader-Sama find this guy.

Anyway, we start walking to the Academy and I hear my name being called from behind but when I turn around I see...

Naruto: "Hey Haruko!!" Naruto yelled while my whole team turned around to face him. And Itachi-Sensei looked at me with surprised look since he wasn't expecting Naruto and me to meet each other that fast.

Me: "Oh, hello Naruto." I replied, while I saw his team coming our way.

Naruto: "You wanna walk together?" He asked looking shy. But I didn't mind so I just agreed.

Me: "Sure." And Itachi-Sensei gave me look that read 'I'll go on ahead, but get to the Academy as soon as possible.' So I gave him a small nod. And he went on ahead while Arakaki gave Naruto a glare. But I understood why he gave him a glare.

Arakaki: "Hey you! Try staying away from her, alright?" He said making a gap between me and Naruto.

Me: "Arakaki, calm down. It's not that he's gonna hurt me." I said.

Naruto: "Jeez, your friend is so dumb." Naruto told me, making me giggle.

Arakaki: "WHAT DID YOU SAY??? SAY IT AGAIN! YOU WANNA GO?" Arakaki said getting quite mad. Until I held his arm and dragged him out of there in a sprint.

Naruto: "ILL SEE YOU AT THE EXAMS. YOU-" I heard Naruto scream so I quickly turned around to see Sakura had punched him to shut him up. It was kind of funny so I giggled while walking.

Arakaki: "You know, you could have just told me you wanted to hold hands." Arakaki said giving me a grin. That pervert.

Me: "Shut up, I only dragged you out of there because you were being an idiot." I said.

Arakaki: "Aww c'mon, don't be like that." He said giving me crying face.

Me: "Hurry up, we're getting late. Sakuno is long gone you moron." I replied and started walking faster as he caught up to me too.

Arakaki: "Say? Do you like Sakuno or something?" He asked. What an idiot.

Me: "No, he's like my teacher to me, you idiot." I replied.

Arakaki: "Good, at least now I know that you don't like him or anything." He said smiling.

Me: "Yeah but that doesn't mean I like you either." I said closing my eyes and being proud about what I said.

Arakaki: "Don't worry, I'll make you like me." He said with stars in his eyes. This guy....is getting on my nerves..

But before I could say anything else I realized we had reached the Academy and saw Itachi-Sensei waiting for us there. So me and Arakaki walked to him and went inside the Academy.

I just happened to glance back and saw Naruto's team coming right behind us. We got to the room where Itachi-Sensei said the exams would be held but he stopped.

Then I realized. Something was not right. The pathway to the room was....fake. Yes I'm sure of it. It's a Genjutsu. Then I saw this guy who was trying his best to enter the room but was kicked away by these two Genin who seemed very familiar.