(Chapter 6)|| Strength of Student-Teacher bonding ||

Takashi's POV

Me: "Sensei, have you been in this field of exams before?" I asked Itachi-Sensei in a low voice so Arakaki doesn't hear us. 

Sensei: "Well, it was something like this. It's quite similar, although there just wasn't as much teams as there are right now." 

Me: "Is that right? Is that a good thing or bad thing Sensei?" I asked while tossing our Earth Scroll in the air. 

Sensei: "Well, I wouldn't say no, because teams will be preparing to take the other teams out." Sensei said while walking calmly. 

Me: "Sensei, are we gonna stay out here for long? Or are we gonna grab a scroll and just leave for the tower?" I said. 

Sensei: "We can get to the tower in less time than others, but I wouldn't want to attract any attention to ourselves." Sensei replied. 

Me: "Sensei, what do you think is inside the scroll?" I asked. 

Sensei: "..." Sensei looked at me, and then smirked. 

Me: "What is it, Sensei?" I asked again. 

Sensei: "Well, it's really simple if you think about it. What do you think they are trying to tell us by not opening the scroll, surviving the forest and all its dangers, and retrieving both scrolls?" Itachi-Sensei asked. 

Me: "To me...it seems like a mission. Specifically like a survival mission. Wouldn't this mission be like...delivering a message to the Kage or some other important resident of a different village, without opening it and fighting off enemies from other villages so they won't be able to know the information inside of the scroll?" 

Sensei: "You catch on very quick. That's right. They want to see if we can follow their orders and deliver the scroll safe and sound. Without anyone else having it before the person to whom it belongs to." Itachi-Sensei said. 

Me: "So if we were to open the scroll...we'd be considered not very trustworthy." I said. 

Sensei: "Well not really, because every scroll has some kind of seal that only the person who the scroll belongs to knows how to open. Or else, it would be very easy if we could just open every scroll and take a look inside. So, I'm thinking that this scroll also has a seal that is most likely a booby trap.  Which is why they said to have both Heaven and Earth scrolls together." Sensei replied. 

Me: "Oh.. that makes so much more sense, Sensei." I said while being embarrassed and turning the other way. 

Of course you stupid idiot! I really need to think about what I'm saying before I say it out loud. 

Sensei: "Haha. It's alright, of course no one understands this at first. It's your first time taking these exams because I already took them." Sensei said patting my head.  

Me: "Sensei, you're too nice. You should be a little rough on me." I said as I made a angry face. 

Sensei: "You understand all things I say, so there's no need for me to be rough on you. My life goal is to help you become a better person, because you have accepted me as someone you look up to." Sensei said smiling.

Me: "You're right about that Sensei, you are my inspiration and motivation." I said grinning.

Itachi's POV

Although...I can't promise how long I will stay beside you, my dear student. 

Me: "Well, you still have a long way to go. So I might be little rough if I need to." I said while chuckling a little in between.

Takashi: "Sensei! You just said you weren't." She said while putting on sad face. 

Me: "Haha." 

You can laugh all you want right now, because you haven't even been through the challenges of the Shinobi World. And I really wish you wouldn't but...it's something every one of us as a shinobi have to do. 

I really hope for the best for you. 

Takashi: "Sensei, should we split up to find the scroll?" She asked. 

Me: "Well, it depends on if you are up for it." I said.

Takashi: "Sensei, just give me the order and I promise I won't disappoint you!" She said catching Arakaki's attention. 

Arakaki: "We're splitting up?" He asked joining in on the conversation. 

Me: "Yes. That way we'll be done faster. I'm expecting you, Arakaki to go with Takashi, not because I doubt your abilities Takashi, but because you might need backup." I said as Takashi gave me the Earth scroll. 

Takashi: "Of course, I understand." And then she threw a kunai to a tree to my right side. 

Takashi: "We can meet right back here, right,?" She asked as she and Arakaki got ready to leave. 

Me: "Yes, let's do that." I replied. 

Arakaki: "Alright, see you soon Sakuno!" He said as he and Takashi left.

But before Takashi left off, she glanced back at me with a determined smile and gave me a thumbs up as I also smiled back at her. 

Me: "I'm expecting you to come back unharmed..." I mumbled. 

I should probably also get going. 

Takashi's POV

Sensei... I won't disappoint you! Please wait for me. 

Me: "Arakaki, thank you." I said as he deserved it for looking out for me, even if it was for an order. 

Arakaki: "It's fine, I wouldn't let you go alone even if Sakuno hadn't said so." He said shrugging. 

Me: "Hehehe." I giggled. 

Arakaki: "You should laugh more often. It suits you." He said smirking. 

Me: "Oh shut it, sweet-talker." I replied while laughing.

Arakaki: "No, I'm actually serious, it does suit you." He replied again while pouting. 

Me: "Okay, okay, let's focus now." I said chuckling. 

Arakaki: "So, we need the Heaven Scroll, right?" He asked. 

<e: "Mhm. I don't think anyone is kind enough to trade so we're gonna have to battle for it, instead." I said while getting serious. 

Arakaki: "You're right about that. Everyone wants to test their abilities so there's no way anyone wouldn't fight." Arakaki said. 

Suddenly it became a little too silent. 

Arakaki: "Takashi." 

Me: "Yes, I know." 

Someone was on to us.