15 (FINAL)

(Tao pov)

Fighting with Richard was becoming tiresome, but nonetheless, it was affective. I was wearing him out because the swings of his swords were becoming more sloppy. Deciding I wasn't gonna wasted more of my time with him, I swapped out with my son Ayato, as he grabbed a sword from one of the knights armor stand.

And as, if it was all perfectly choreographed, Ayato jumped into the frame and switched out, while I jumped backwards. Richard didn't not like this, so he grabbed Cordelia/Yui by the waist and continue to fight Ayato. Then, and only then, when Richard managed to stab him through the shoulder blade, did I catch a glimpse of that purple-haired,fake titty, dumb ass bimbo, emotionality manipulative, rapist,wench- emerald green eyes return to the pinkish red color of Yui.

The scared aloof girl pushed herself away from Richard snatching the knife away from him before standing at the the very to of the staircase

Everything went dead silent.. The only thing that was heard was the sound of Richard snarling. And next thing, you know, right before our very eyes, she used the knife and plunged it into the center of her chest. As your lifeless body started to fall Ayato caught her in his arms as well as stabbing the sword threw Richards chest.
--------------------

Yui was laid out on the couch as my sons me included, surrounded her. Richard had ran out of the Manor Laito following suit as his face was uncharacteristically stoic? Brady became frantic, but he didn't dare show it as she will to his library to find something to bring me back and hopefully expel that woman. A few hours later, he came back with an unfinished result, which was unlike him.
"I believe we need a piece of that woman" Reji said with a huff..

Subaru 'tsked' " Well, that's no good, there's nothing left of her." he said a scowl making his way onto his face. Our attention was tooken away when the shorter purple haired son spoke.
"Actually I hav3 something that could work,I don't need it anymore" without him wasting any more words, he proceeded to rip open his Teddy's head. And pulling out a glass bottle of what smelled to be her blood.

Reji took the vile proceeded to mix the 2 substances.
And explained how he needed it to be transferred to you Yui's mouth.
-----------------
(Richard pov)

Laito had chased me around the maner until I was cornered. He then proceeded to pull out an oil lamp with a green flame lighting the candle in the center.
I was a friend of Cordelia dress. Where did I go wrong, this should have went without a hitch, but apparently my sins have came back to bite me in the ass! What's, a swift moving, meant he threw the oil lantern onto the ground, causing flames to spread like wildfire. The same shade of Emerald green that was the same color as his eyes started to swallow my clothing. First my coat, then my pants, my shirt and everything I had on under before he left his words were...

"Goodbye."
"I hope you have a nice time burning in hell. ~"

And I wept on my knees as Emerald flames consumed my very being

-----------------
Ayato had finally connected his lips with Yui's making sure all of elixier made it into her mouth.
It was silent.. everyone waiting in anticipation for the blonde headed dumbass, we all knew, some loved, to wake up from her slumber.
And then finally she awoke...

"Agh~ What happened?"her dry voice asked.

" You don't worry about it." Ayato spoke with a chuckle.

The platinum blonde looked around on see how the brothers smile and get her at once! That's a first!
"And just how are you feeling brat?" Tao asked a smirk adorning his face.

"W-well now that you mention it, my throat feels a little parched. Do you mind if I take a sip? ~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh shit here we go again."
-----------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
I'm finally done with this story, I hope you all enjoyed it. Please leave your thoughts in the comments of what you thought of it. I'll be sure to read every single one of them, even if I don't reply to it.