11

(An: just to be clear, I will be merging & mixing season 1 and season 2 I'm fully aware I didn't do the Cordelia thing with Yui yet...)

(No ones pov)

The car ride was fairly silent except for the quiet conversations between the brothers. And Ayato who of course was harassing Yui. Tao was in the corner quiet as usual, writing information into his journal as he observed a small flower in a glass capsule, taking notes. Kanato petting Shu full head of hair as it rested in his lap as he talked to Teddy, Laito teasing Ayato and Yui while Subaru sharing earbuds with Shu who was content.
Overall it was more of a good start for the night and should put every one in a good mood.

(Tao's pov)

The limo ride to work or er- school is actually quite nice tonight. But I can't help the feeling that something feels off. I was currently taking notes on this new flower I found. Wondering if I could make some potions or medicine out of them, maybe send them to Reji later on to have his opinion. He never disappoints me even if he doesn't find anything now. He always has been my little study bug, he makes me incredibly proud of him, even though he thinks he's not doing much.
But the boys are doing good overall, even though the girl. Not to force feed again today, I have never seen such a hard headed person, wait no. That's a lie I'm married to the hard headed person.😒
I cracked the window for a little air circulation through the limo when I caught a whiff of someone is smelled familiar, but I couldn't put my nose on it. As we kept driving ice melt more than one person. This now was putting me on edge because we're on a empty dark road at night with no other cars or life and we are driving right next to a forest. My fatherly instincts are concerned. The scents are so close, but there is not a single visible person out here. I cleared my throat louder than necessary, catching the attention of everyone in a llim, it quieting down fairly quick.

" I have a feeling everybody, get your stuff and make sure all your necessities are on your person. That goes for the blonde piece of lunch meat as well."

Reji: Yes of course father, but may we know what is troubling you?

"No you may not, and don't question me when I ask you to do something. Just do as I say, especially if I'm asking this of him, it is not a large threat. But a threat none the less."

Just as I closed my book. The limo flipped up into the air with all of us inside of it. My children were not too phased by this more like shocked. But not afraid, seeing getting stay just teleported out of the limo along with a screaming blonde. Once they all teleport are out then and only then did I pack up my stuff in mid air, jump out the front window of the limo before it hit the ground and exploded and caught fire.

(The boys pov)
The boys were slightly concerned, so by the time they teleported out of the limo, they could see you still inside. Only just see you through the fucking window! It shocks them more more every time he acts like a father, even though he's been there since they were all born. He genuinely waited for everyone else to leave the vehicle before he left himself. He landed safely on the ground and dusted off his suit unfazed, causing us all to sweatdrop at his calmness.

Subaru: Was it an accident?..

Reji: Don't be absurd, the limo was being drived by a familiar.

Shu: Looks like it was no accident...

Kanato: Then who was it?

Laito: Maybe it was them *points to the figures up on the highcliff.