READY

SET

GO!!

Already, you wondered how stupid humans are, seeing them try and squeeze through the tunnel, pushing and passing though one another.
'They onto care about themselves, not taking the time to help someone else,' You blew a raspberry, but wagged your tail at the sight of Izuku on screen, struggling with standing on ice.

"The first barrier, ROBOT INFERNO!!" Present Mic cheered, and you saw the robots you had to destroy for that dumb exam.
"Guess they don't waste everything they buy, that's the first," You commented to yourself, seeing one giant robot reaching down to the students.

Then, they were covered in ice, by one human who had half white hair and the other red.
"Wait, that's the human who didn't talk to me at all when meeting Zulu's classmates," You realized, and watched as he froze the robots solid, and they mechanical being crumpled down.

"Shoto Todoroki takes the lead of first place!!" You noted down his name and observed their actions.
"Such a strong power if a human at the size like him was able to freeze a giant robot. However, not as powerful as the Bewilderbeast, able to cover a city in ice within seconds," You noted, feeling in my prideful at your strong kin.

You spotted Izuku smashing a smaller robot down with its own limb, and raced with the others.
"Come one Zuku, beat those humans to the ground, show no mercy and hold responsible for the blood you spill by them," You said with a small grin, wanting to see bloodshed.

'I get this from Uncle Hookfang,' You joked. The next obstacle of the race was rope along beams, where underneath was seemed to be a deep pit.
"Have keen eyes, and have balance physically and mentally," You muttered, seeing the frog human, Asui, climbing along the rope with ease.

You see so many students have their chance to show off what they could do, and you gotta give credit to them where credit is do. With unique powers, they developed themselves to grow stronger to compete with others.

Todoroki easily slide down the top and was still in the lead.
"Don't you know who his father is? The Flame Hero: Endeavor!" Your ears twitched at a human in the crowd say.
'Endeavor? Flame hero? That... sounds familiar-' Your thoughts were interrupted by an explosion on screen.

You see Izuku finally getting across as the screen showed a long field.
"And now for the final barrier; A minefield!!" Present Mic declared, and you saw pink smoke as students were trying to sneak pass carefully.

"I see, the ones in the lead have a disadvantage, conserving they have to be cautious more, one wrong move and they'll get stuck, while the ones behind have a path as the mines were set off.

"Just like that, a new student takes the lead!!" Bakugo was side by side with Todoroki, where he appeared to be shouting something.
"More students are catching up, and the two lead computers are fighting and avoiding the mines at the same time!!" You were at the die of your seat now, waiting for something to happen.

BOOM

You covered your ears at the loud sound of an explosion, looking at the screen to see a huge gust of pink dust spreading around the area.
"Woah...' You mumbled in awe, something in your heart swell at the sight of him getting to the lead.

Then, Izuku dove over Todoroki and Bakugo, passing them with ease.
"YES!!! GO ZUKU!!! THOR ALMIGHTY!!" You stood up and gave a loud shout, sounding louder with a roar. Most people in the crowd covered their ears because of your sudden noise, making your face heat up in embarrassment.

"And Midoriya takes the lead with Bakugo and Todoroki close behind!!" You decided to go along with the crowd and cheered.
"They're no longer attacking each other, they're chasing Midoriya now!!" You furrows your eyebrows, tempting to help Izuku, but he had to do this himself.

With one more explosion, Izuku started to run across the field, with the two other boys close behind.
"The first to make it back to the stadium is the first-place winner!!" You sobered your eyes with your wings, but peaked over to see the bushy haired boy standing alone.

"FIRST PLACE CHAMPION, TO IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!"

You couldn't cheer any louder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This, is the one who caused you trouble? I'd say pretty pathetic,"

"What did you just say?!"

"Nothing but a damn iguana, I'll have no problem killing that thing,"

"Please don't!! Imagine all of the delicious blood they're keeping in them!! Such juicy, and tenderizing blood!!"

"No... keep them alive, I want them,"

"Damn, never knew you had that kind of biting kink,"

"It's not that!! Master wants them, like he wanted the other one, two searches, and I'll find this one first,"

"Aww, so no blood?"

"Within reason, it wouldn't be too bad to have them get taught a lesson,"

"Whatever, let's get this over with,"

"You hear that, traitor? You should have never left your home to save that boy. And now, we will finally meet again~"

"Same goes to you, Cloudjumper,"

____________________________________

AHHHHH, TENSION!!

Stay healthy and stay tune!