Prolouge

She stumbled through the hallway trying to get to the bathroom. Tears flowed from her cheeks. She could barely see. She was so high she could barely even stand up straight. She turned on the shower and received a call from Alina. Both Alina and Akira bawled their eyes out. Alina was crying and talking at the same time so Akira could barely comprehend what she was saying. The call ended. Akira got a text from Steven telling her to say she never took the Xanax only Motrin. She became frustrated. Frustrated with him. Frustrated with herself. She could possibly be facing explosion and she couldn't handle it. "It's time."She said. "It's time." She repeated it over and over. Searching for the pain killers that she always left in the bathroom. She had found them and pored them onto the bathroom sink. She took a handful and washed them down with water. She got in the shower and screamed.She watched the blood go down the drain. She had cuts on her legs from being dragged across the floor by her mother. She felt as if her chest was being ripped apart. She cried like she never had before because the pain was excruciating. She knew that this egregious mistake could ruin her entire future. She closed her eyes and smiled. "It's time."