4

You and Chris were talking one day and he asked you if you wanted to go to LA with him and his brothers (including Justin). A smile spread across your face and you said yes. You were both so excited to go but you were a bit scared of going on planes. The day came. You were going to LA with your boyfriend and his 3 brothers! You guys got on the plane and you were sitting in the middle of Chris and Nick. Of course, Chris got the window seat. Nick had the aisle seat (if that's what it's called) Matt was in the middle of Justin, the one in the window seat, and a complete stranger. They were sitting one row in front of you. Matt was knocked out and so was Chris the whole flight, besides when you woke Chris up because he was on your shoulder and was being loud. That only lasted a couple minutes though. You forgot all about your fear of planes and heights because Chris was there with you :) Everyone got off the plane and then to the next flight(I THINK THEY GOT ON A SECOND FLIGHT BUT I DONT REMEMBER). Finally, you got to LA and had a great time. Your hotel was definitely the best you've been to and the food there was so good! Chris took you out every single night that you were there. Like all things, good things must come to an end. The last day, you went out to the place that you NEEDED to go to before you left. There was this new mall that just opened, so you and Nick were dying to go. You went and got so many cute dresses and clothes. Matt and Chris were so bored the whole time they were there because you and Nick kept going into clothing shops that they didn't like. After the trip to the mall, you went out for lunch.

"Hello! Are you all ready to order?" the waiter asks.

Matt replies, "Yeah, we're ready."

"Alright, what can I get for all of you, lets start with the drinks."

"Um we'll both have pepsi," you say referring to you and Chris.

"Ok, and for you two?" the waiter asks Matt and nick

"I'll just have a water," Matt says.

"Yeah uhm me too."

Everyone orders but you are left. "Ill just have what he's having." You have never been to this place so you couldn't make up your mind. You just had whatever nick got. You finally finished eating and talking then went to the hotel. You all got into your beds and scrolled on your phone for about 2 hours before Matt asks if you wanted to go to McDonald's. Everyone agreed and this time Chris wanted to sit in the back with you. Chris was really tired so he rested his head on your shoulder as you played with his hair. Soon enough, he fell asleep on you. Your heart was smiling. He looked so cute when he slept. Once you got to the McDonald's drive through, matt ordered everyone and large fry, a 10 piece, and a drink of choice. You got Chris a pepsi since he was asleep and couldn't tell Matt what he wanted. After you got your food, you woke Chris up feeling bad because he was so peaceful.

"Chris, are you gonna eat?" you softly ask him as you lightly shake him.

"Hm?" he responds with still half asleep.

You shook him a little harder and lifted his face. You still felt bad for waking him up. Nick gave him his food and he started eating even though his eyes were kinda shutting still.

"Matt, why tf didn't you get me a McFlurry?" he asked slightly mad.

"Damn sorry that you were the one who fell asleep on y/n and couldn't tell me," he responds.

You giggle at Matt's response but Chris rolls his eyes. Once you were all done and nick was finished telling you that birds are gonna take over, you drove home. A very long time passed and it was time to go back to Boston.

tysm for 1k reads <3