3

The next day Chris took you out for dinner. After dinner, he took you shopping. He did so much for you and he wasn't even mad about spending all his money on you because he genuinely loved you.

"Thank you for everything Chris, I love you."

"I love you too y/n."

"Do you wanna come to my house and watch a movie with me and my brothers? Basically movie night." Chris said.

"I would love to!" you say excitedly.

At 6:00 pm, you arrived to the triplet's house. Matt opened the door for you and you immediately ran to nick's room and gave him a hug.

"Hi nick!"

"Omg hi y/n!"

Nick rushed downstairs and you went to Chris's room.

"Hi Chris!" you say sweetly.

"Hey y/n," he says hugging you tightly.

Both of you run downstairs and Matt says, "I was the first person you saw and you didn't say hi to me y/n."

"sorry Matt I really wanted to see nick."

"Anyway... what movie are we thinking?" Nick asks.

"Ummm maybe something that isn't that scary because I won't sleep," Matt says.

"I have one but it's like actually not scary at all, Coraline, it's literally a childrens movie but I love it," you say.

Nick says, "omg yes I've been wanting to watch that for a while now."

You and Matt got the blankets, Nick and Chris got the snacks. Of course, you got yourself the best and softest blanket. Nick, Matt, and Chris got the un-special ones. In the middle of the movie, nick went to the bathroom and Matt went to go get changed because he spilled his drink all over himself. Now it was just you and Chris alone. He held your hand and you cuddled into him. You closed your eyes not meaning to fall asleep but you did. Chris played with your hair. For the rest of the movie you were knocked out. You woke up in Chris's bed. Why tf am I here you thought to yourself. You turn around and remember falling asleep on the couch. You slowly try to get up so you could go home but Chris grabs your waist and pulls you back down.

"Stay with me," he says.

"My parents are probably worried, I have to go," you say.

"Fine, bye ily y/n."

"Ily too chris, bye."

Sorry this chapter is kinda short
I didn't reread this so if it doesn't make sense that's why