New Member And Confession

Y/n went to the hospital to check on his mother but was stopped by doctor.

Doctor: Mister, L/n?

Y/n: Y-yes?

Doctor: I'm sorry but your mother fell into a coma. She in a critical state and needs an operation but this operation can be done only in Valorant city and will cost you 500000 radiants.

Y/n: How much time I have?

Doctor: One week, but it will be better if you'll bring the money sooner.

Y/n: Understood...

Y/n ran to his home crying but suddenly remembered something.

Y/n: Yasuo? Does your Offer still stand? Yes... I'm sure...

Timeskip next day:

The bunch of guys coming at Kai'sa.

Guy 1: Come on! Let's have some fun with us!

Guy 2: You have nice ass and I'm sure that you'll like my ****.

Y/n: Hey, hey, stop bothering the young lady... You better to think faster or you'll miss the hit.

Guy 3: What can you possible do? It is 6 vs 1.

Guy 4: Yeah, get the fuck out of here.

Y/n: I gave you a chance...

Y/n put his mask on and hid in the shadows of alley.

Y/n walked out of shadows using his ability behind one of the guys

Y/n: Hello~

Guy 1: What the hell?!

Y/n then cloned himself and dealt with bandits by striking them with lightning.

Guy 2: Run!

Y/n: Are you ok?

Kai'sa: T-thank you.

Y/n: This is a dangerous area to walk here alone. I will take you to your penthouse. Just give me a moment.

Kai'sa and Y/n wakled in the apartment to see Yasuo talking with other girls.

Evelynn: What take you so long Kai? Oh, hi cutie.

Kai'sa: I've got attacked by bunch of  thugs but Y/n saved me.

Y/n: I just passed by, that's all.

Evelynn: Anyway it is our manager Yasuo.

Y/n: Yeah... I know

Yasuo: Oh, let me show you the new member of K/DA.

Yasuo showed girls the picture of Y/n.

Girls were very surprised to hear that.

Seraphine: I thought you declined the offer...

Y/n: I did but...

Evelynn saw her «cutie» being sad and got very serious.

Evelynn: Can we talk in private, Y/n?

Akali: Did something happen?

Ahri: I don't know... *in worried tone*

In other room:

Evelynn: What happened, cutie?

Y/n: N-nothing, all is ok...

Evelynn: Don't lie to me. You can share your problems with me, you know it, right? Don't hold it in. Why did you change your mind about joining K/DA?

Y/n: My mother... She is in coma... *started sobing*

Evelynn: It is ok sweetie... So you need money? You could just ask and we would help, not joining K/DA if didn't want this. *hugging Y/n tight*

Y/n: I can handle it myself... I don't need any help... I...

Evelynn: I might regret about what I'll do now in the future but...

Evelynn just kissed Y/n on the lips.

Y/n: W-what? Why...

Evelynn: I love you Y/n... I fell in love with you some time ago. You care about people you love and you made me feel a little bit happier and it was only a week or so of our meeting. When we worked on our songs, when we talked with each other about our problems... I don't need you to answer to my feeling... But just know that you are not alone anymore, that someone cares about you.

Y/n: Can I... Give you an answer later? I'm not sure about my feelings, I can't think about that now.

Evelynn and Y/n returned to others.

Yasuo: Y/n you'll officialy join K/DA next week but our deal is still on. So, don't worry.

Y/n: Thanks, Yasuo. I'll be a part of
K/DA from now on, so I hope you'll take care of me *said bowing his head down*

Yasuo: We will introduce you as new member of K/DA on the «Idol's dance» next week. So I want you to write a song with one of the members till then. Who will you sing with?

Y/n: Eve...

Yasuo: So it is decided.

So the next chapter will be a one-shot, maybe 18+ and if you have any requests about next one-shots write your ideas in the comment. See ya!