Memories

POV Seraphine: 1 year ago

I was moaning as I was on top of Jayce, kissing the living lights out of him. I looked through the door and saw Y/n as I was passionately kissing my lover, that finally noticed me.

"Don't worry, my love, I'll deal with him" - I whispered in Jayce's ear

I got up, walked towards Y/n and started to beat him up as he screamed in pain.

"You were nothing but a tool for me! I just wanted to make Jayce jealous."

I picked Y/n up and threw him outside my house, slamming the door.

Timeskip 1 week:

'I can't believe that dork Jayce cheated on me, only after a week we have been together! Y/n would never... Oh no, w-what have I done?'

I ran as fast as I could towards Y/n's house

'I need to apologize, I need him back so badly'.

I heard sobs coming from his house, so I thought it would be better to meet him at school to apologize and maybe he'll give me a second chance.

Timeskip next day:

I saw my Y/n as he was walking to school. He was wearing a black hoodie with it's hood on but I still could see bruises that I left on his beautiful face.

'I'm so sorry, Y/n. I hope you will give me a chance'.

I walked up to him with red rose in my hands. He always liked roses, I don't know why but he always did. Even when we were dating he used to gift them to me a lot

"H-hi Y/n. H-here, it is for you. I-i"...

Y/n: Let me pass.

"B-but"...

Y/n just walked past me with tears streaming down his face.

'I'll try again tomorrow. I have to'.

Another timeskip😝

"Mister Viego, where is Y/n? I didn't see him today".

Mister Viego: He passed the entrance exams to the university and left school.

"B-but he is only sixteen'.

Mister Viego: You know that he is a Genius and could do that even sooner, so it is ok for him to move to the university.

"I understood, thank you".

'He left me forever. I deserve it anyway. He always were there for me when I felt down. And I just betrayed him. And now he is gone".

Normal POV: our time

Seraphine: There is the story...

Evelynn: Now I understand, why he is so cold towards you. What about you, Ahri?

Ahri: Let's just say that when I had problems with family, I told him to forget about me, like I had never existed. I didn't give him reason or something like that.

Evelynn: I don't understand why you are still here. You got a second chance to do things right. I'm not approving your past actions, but you have changed. Just show him it. I was just like him before I met you all. He is hiding behind the mask of hate, just because he is scared of being betrayed again.

Kai'sa: I don't think that this is so simple.

Akali: Agreed

Evelynn: Ok, we have P. E. in 10 minutes. Let's go.