New Students

Y/n was sleeping in class as always, but suddenly the teacher told someone to go to class.

– Girls, come in.

Five girls entered the class, and the class immediately became noisy.

– I don't think they need an introduction because you all already know them.

(Y/n) : 'Who managed to transfer to the academy in mid-December?! I just hope they won't bother me.'

– Mister L/n, Stop sleeping in my class! As punishment, you will give our new students a tour of the academy.

Y/n: Why me?! Please have someone else take the tour!

– Mister L/n, you don't want to stay in detention, do you?

Y/n: *sighs* Ok, miss Shyvana.

– Much better. Now, girls please take a seat

Seraphine: 'Is that really him?' *looks at Y/n

Timeskip

Evelynn: So, you will show us the academy, right?

Y/n: Yes, try to keep up.

Y/n Led them along the corridor.

Y/n: There is the gym, there is the laboratory and here is the studio and music-hall. Also, you'll have to come to the headmaster after the end of classes. The Academy will provide you with a room that you can equip as you wish. I'll take you to the director, you can find me here. *pointing to the door with his name on it*

Evelynn: thank you for showing us Riot Academy, cutie.

Kai'sa: Yes, T-thank you.

Akali: What is your name, kiddo?

Y/n: Y/n L/n, don't bother remembering it.

Y/n started to walk away when someone grabbed his arm.

Y/n: What else?! *in annoyed tone*

They were Ahri and Seraphine.

Ahri and Seraphine: Is that r-realy you?

Y/n: Hands off!

Evelynn: Hey, cutie, I will ask you to be more polite. *releases her tail-blades*

Ahri: Eve, stop!

Seraphine: Please, it is ok... *looks at the floor*

Y/n: I will say it only once, I don't want to deal with people, especially with pop-stars. *growls and walks away* Next is P. E. so you better get changed.

Akali: What is wrong with him?!

Seraphine: It is not his fault...

Ahri: Sera, you were friends? Like we were?

Akali/Evelynn/Kai'sa: You were friends?!

Seraphine: N-no, he is my ex-boyfriend. *looks even more sad* I-it is a l-long story... *tears started to flow down her face*