Image Change

Evelynn: Good morning, darling~

Y/n: G-good m-morning, Eve.

Y/n wanted to stand up but was pulled into a loving embrace of Evelynn.

Evelynn: Did you enjoy last night? I'm sure did.

Y/n: Y-yes, but I didn't expect my first time being like this. *blushing* Anyway, we should get up or we'll be late for school.

Evelynn: We could just tell girls to say to the teachers that we won't coming today and spend all day snuggling in bed.

Y/n: And still we need to get up.

Evelynn: Why you always need to be a killjoy? Ok then today's night I want a continuation of previous night. And I want to try some roleplay.

Y/n: Ok, if you'll get up right now.

Evelynn: *whispering* I want to see you in a maid's outfit~

Y/n: Y-you know I think we could spend the day snuggling?

Evelynn: Oh, no. Now you'll not get away from this. You should've agreed sooner. Now you lost your opportunity.

Y/n: Can you take off my cuffs?

Evelynn: Oh, of course. If you'll ask nicely like "Please mistress can you take off this cuffs from my hands?"

Y/n: B-b-but... But... P-please mistress can you take off the cuffs from my hands?

Akali: Hey, love birds, we need to go!

Evelynn: We'll be ready in 10 minutes. Please wait us outside. And I saw you all girls peeping when we were having fun.

Y/n: Told you they will hear everything!

Akali: Who would have thought that little kiddo is a submissive one.

Y/n: I'm not! It's Eve's fault!

Evelynn: How cute~

Y/n: Anyway I need to talk with Syndra. So you have to go with girls alone.

Evelynn: Ok, Darling.

Timeskip outside the penthouse:

Evelynn: See ya at the academy, Darling. *kissed Y/n's cheek*

Y/n: Yeah, see ya.

Garen: Did you see that?

Aatrox: Seems like Evelynn and Y/n are a couple now.

Garen: Ehm... Is that a hickeys on his neck?

At Syndra's:

Y/n: I joined K/DA...

Syndra: Isn't it the great news?

Y/n: So you are not angry or anything?

Syndra: Why would I? We are friends and I wish the best for you, Y/n. We'll still be friends no matter what.

Y/n: Thank you, Syndra. But I still plan to sing there. This place became my home after all. And I'm not here just to say that. I wanted to change my image, I want to start from the very start.

Syndra: So I suppose that you and Eve are a thing now *looks at his neck*

Y/n: How do you know that?

Syndra: Hickeys... On your neck.

In that moment Y/n became red as a tomato.

Y/n: A-anyway, can you help with haircut?

Syndra: Of course.