An 'ah' left you in understanding, why couldn't she have just led on with that?

"I can drop them off." Coming to that conclusion you held out a hand watching as the woman practically lept in place to hand you a folder.

"Thank you," leaning back into her chair she then raised both her hands waving them your way. "Now out of my classroom, I don't want to be here any longer than you do."

Right away fixing the way your backpack sat you left the room briefly stopping by your locker before exiting the building. Just as you'd imagined the warm afternoon sun shone down on your exposed skin.

A blissful sigh left you before your eyes trailed towards the plain beige folder held within your right hand.

You didn't mind being asked to drop some work off for the delinquent, the whole conversation before she'd asked that really wasn't needed but now it led you to ponder over why she might've come to that conclusion.

You weren't one of his fangirls that was for sure, of course, he wasn't bad looking, but you weren't going to follow the guy around like a lost dog. Maybe that's why he was angry most of the time? Because if you had a horde of fangirls constantly following your every move you'd certainly be an asshole too.

A sigh left your lips once you'd begun trailing across the street towards the road your house and the Kujo residence reside. The only real reason you knew where it was, was because your 'mother' and Mrs. Kujo were good friends. The two constantly shared gardening tips and baked goods.

Eyeing the house as it neared, you murmured faint words of encouragement to yourself before beginning to near the front entrance. From the way, Jotaro acted you never would've guessed he lived in such a big house let alone one that looked as well kept as it did.

Something that was most definitely the work of his mom.

Making your way up the small bridge leading towards the front door you raised a hand knocking onto the hard wooden surface, your form rocking back onto your heels once more while listening to the faint sound of chatter.

"I told you! I'm not calling you Seiko!"

A set of grumbles followed after that statement as wherever the owner of the gruff voice was, had stopped before the door sliding it open. "Hello-" Abruptly they'd cut off their greeting much to your confusion.

Trailing your gaze over who stood in the doorway you could see that they were quite tall and well built for someone their age, possibly to the point that if his hair and beard weren't gray you might've mistaken him for someone in his late 30's maybe 40's. Bright teal eyes stared down at you trailing across the features of your face before coming to rest once your own gaze met his.

"Uh, hello is Mrs. Kujo home?" Moving your gaze from one eye to the other as if to try and decipher why some old man was staring straight into your soul you shifted your weight from one foot to the other.

When no response was given you went to ask again before the woman in question squeezed herself between the man and the entryway, her warm expression and smile eased the odd tension that'd built up.

"(Y/N), it's good to see you. I haven't seen you in decades." Letting out a laugh as she spoke, the woman retained a welcoming smile. "Come in come in, we were just going to have something to eat. I'd be happy if you joined."

"Oh that's alright Mrs.Kujo, I was jus-" "Nonsense! And call me Seiko! We're not strangers." Right away waving off your hesitancy the woman leaned out lightly pulling your arms forward in order to bring you into the house.

Her bubbly nature nearly made you forget about the random old man if not for his still looming presence.

As if realizing this herself Seiko let out a laugh, "Sorry for him, he's still getting used to Japanese customs." Raising a hand she pointed it towards where he stood then back towards where you stood after.

"This is my dad. Dad this is (Y/N), one of Jotaro's classmates."

Nodding your head softly at the introduction you gave the man a faint wave, "It's nice to meet yo-" Seeing that the man had merely turned in place walking away your greeting fell short, the blond-haired woman to your side also seemed visibly surprised at how he'd just walked away.

"Ah sorry about that. I don't know what's gotten into him." Shaking her head she casted her gaze back towards where you stood. "But besides that, I didn't ask, what brings you over?"

At the mention of why you were there, you held up the beige folder. "Our biology teacher asked me to drop these off for Jotaro, she told me you called the school about it?" Hesitantly adding in the last bit she right away nodded her head.

"Right right! You're so sweet." Clasping her hands together she waited till your shoes were off and your backpack was set beside them before continuing. "Why don't you pop by Jotaro's room and also tell him food is ready? You came just at the perfect time."

As soon as you'd trailed up the small main entrance stairs she'd begun gently nudging you towards a section of small bridges that connected different components of the house. "It'll be the door behind this building." Pulling back after saying that she once again spared you a warm smile, the woman disappeared quickly after leaving you to reluctantly begin walking.

This was the most you've been in the Kujo house. Typically you could drop things off at the door without hassle but today it seemed like you just couldn't do that. That paired with meeting Holly's dad, was just- too much brainpower right there, and with the way he'd walked off- it was as though you'd said the rudest thing imaginable.

Letting out a faint sigh you turned once more stopping before a door that'd been left open, your eyes right away trailed past it to see a dark bedroom. Faint shelves of books could be seen to the side as well as other typical bedroomie type things.

"Why are you here." The question came out as more of a demand and the culprit of which was your classmate seated along the covers of his bed.

Simply raising the folder in hand your eyes trailed towards a desk just to the side of the main doorway, "Homework. The teacher and your mom had me drop it off and your mom just now sucked me into joining you all for food- which by the way that's ready." Finishing off with that you stepped into the room just to set the folder onto his desk, stepping back into the hall right away.

Processing what you'd said the ebony haired man let out a groan, "Good grief that woman."

Rising up from where he sat you could now see that in place of his usual school uniform he was wearing some comfy pants and a tank top, plain and simple but they did little to hide the muscle rippling beneath.

His hat was still stationed on top of his head but damn, maybe now you understood why he had so many fangirls.

◥✥◤

This chapter has me giggling like a maniac- Thoughts? >:)