♤♡ Siblings Love Quarrels◇♧

Start from the beginning

I sat at the table as he took his apron off and sat in front of me. Despite us coming back late, it seemed he had a good night of sleep, no dark circles or disheveled appearance in sight. He caught me staring and smiled.

" Good morning sleepy head!~ Or should I start to address you as my sister-in-law? "

" Very funny, may I remind you that you're living with your brother's girlfriend? Kinda sus if you ask me. "

" Same could be said about you, you live with your boyfriend's brother, in his home where your boyfriend don't even put a foot all year. Now that's what I call suspicious. "

" You do realize that we are in the same situation so we're just making this even worse right? "

" Of course I do, but it's still funny. "

We laughed before indulging on our breakfast. Between two mouthful of crepes I couldn't help but be curious about something.

" *Gulp down* Hey Jinnie, I know you don't really like this subject but about your siblings, like, what's the order? "

" Oh no that's a reasonable and logical question, it can be surprising but : I am the oldest, followed with Yoongi, then we have the first twins Hoseok and Namjoon, then the second twins Jimin and Taehyung and at the end you got Jungkook. "

" You got two batch of twins?! "

" Yeah I know, I was surprised too when I saw the pregnancies. Twins is already uncommon but two batches of them, now that's something. "

" Wait, now that I think of it, you are of December but Yoongi is born in March of the following year. "

" Although that's not my story to tell, Yoongi is my half-brother. "

" The rest too? "

" No the rest are my- That's weird to say, my  full-brothers. "

" ...I don't think I've heard anyone use that term before. "

" Me neither but moving on! Did you want to ask something else? "

" I don't think- OH! Yeah! Like let's say that hypothetically it doesn't work out anymore between me and Jungkook, are you going to throw me out? "

" WHAT?!! NO!! I would never do that! I'm mature enough to not mix familial bound and love stories. Plus you came to live with me long before you met him and start to date. It would be ridiculous of me to do that. "

" Really ? "

" Y/n listen to me well. This place is your home, our home. You will always be welcome here and I will always be here with open arms. No matter what happens in the future, I will never deny you access to the house. Now that's another story about my brothers, I don't even want them on my lawn- "

I busted out laughing at this, I felt a weight off my chest after hearing all of this. Seokjin  is my family so I don't know what I would do if he told me otherwise. Meanwhile he thought the same thing, he meant it when he said that this house was my home, it would also be the home of his kids and my kids. Or at least that what he hoped.

~☆~☆~☆
3rd p.o.v :

At the Kim's residence, Taehyung was pacing restlessly in his room. It seems the event of yesterday were still fresh in his mind and bothered him greatly. Well of course it does.